No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer is officially the most biased and ******ed guy in boxing media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    Quartey looked good in the Forest fight as well, a fight many people thought he deserved to win.

Also, the Vargas fight was razor thin.

Floyd could take the away but could lose several rounds in the process of doing so. And let's not take away Quartey's will to win, iron chin, and speed.

If you think Forest would beat Floyd then I don't see how picking Quartey over Floyd is an insane position.
    Forrest is the archetype of fighter if pick to beat Floyd. He's not a better boxer than Floyd but his straight right and his long reach mixed with his world quality boxing would give Floyd fits. Quartey is a very good boxer with the best jab of his era. With that said, way too conventional. Way to regular. He does nothing that will take Floyd off guard to a rather pedestrian UD. And you are right. He may win the first 2 or 3 Rds on the strength of his Jab. But he's not Oscar. Staying in that Shell shooting the jab will only get you so far.

Comment

Who CARES! He is entitled to his opinion and that is the way he seen the fight

Comment

He's an assclown.

Comment

Nobody is more biased and as big of a POS as Steve Kim

Comment

The best boxing writers are Doug Fischer, Steve Kim, Mike Montero and Dan Rafael.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Nobody is more biased and as big of a POS as Steve Kim
              You can be banned for bashing boxingscene's management.

Kim is our managing editor.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Dougie needs to shack up with Tila Tequila, they can sit around and talk about how much they hate black people together.
              You need to team up with Max Kellerman, you two can sit around and talk about how much you hate white people.
              Last edited by The Hammer; 11-26-2016, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Who wins between Doug and Larryx in a 24 ft ring with horsehair gloves.

Larry knocks fisher down early, lands the better shots and controls the majority of the fight...but fisher does better in the second half, lands a hand full of body shots and a few jabs. Fisher via UD 114-113.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Yes, our very own LarryX. If The Ring's reputation wasn't already in question, now they have a writer hunting down fans for ass beatings over twitter squabbles.

Larry, and I'll tell you why.
                  1) Look at the two of them.
                  2) I'm going to fly my ass out there and be in his corner. I'll be whispering, "Don't you quit on me son. You let those gifted hands go!"
                  Just don't do it like a creepy old ****sexual...

Comment

fischer might sounds like a fan boy in his mail bag, but there is no denying he is a good journalist.
                    Also those picks are not outrageous. Looking at how timid Mayweather fight a smaller Pac, it is foreseeable that he might struggle with Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Larry knocks fisher down early, lands the better shots and controls the majority of the fight...but fisher does better in the second half, lands a hand full of body shots and a few jabs. Fisher via UD 114-113.

Fischer via UD

Where you at don larryx

Comment

Working...
                      X