Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I See Brook and Respect Him, This is NOT Easy For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I See Brook and Respect Him, This is NOT Easy For Me

Kell Brook spoke of the 'fear factor' involved in next month's showdown against WBC, IBO, WBA and IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin.

[Click Here To Read More]

The other day he was too small doe... WTF?

Comment

Triple asswipe at it again

Comment

Sad however, the truth is that this likely IS his best opponent in 35 fights lmao!!!

Comment

Brook is going to use his slickness and head movement, plus they're fighting in the UK. If Brook can manage to survive, maybe pot shots here and there and grab when he can, he wins. And I'm going to bet a lot and win a lot.

Comment

"Please, respect sport. This fight, not game. Fight middleweight. Respect box."

Comment

Brook by knockount in three, NOT easy

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
                Brook is going to use his slickness and head movement, plus they're fighting in the UK. If Brook can manage to survive, maybe pot shots here and there and grab when he can, he wins. And I'm going to bet a lot and win a lot.
                I'm from the UK. I'm telling you Brook hasn't even got a punchers chance and you're going to lose everything.

Comment

Dis is not respect bax, dis is bizness foight.

Comment

https://youtu.be/v--z4gOn0Oc

Comment

Working...
                    X