Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So last year a kid shoots up a church and it's the Rebel Flag's fault. Ban all Rebel flags they said.

Last week, a closet **** Muslim shoots up the the place and it's the AR-15's fault. Ban all the AR-15s they're saying!

LOL Liberals are a funny lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      you didnt' even read the first f#Cking amendment! it comes first !
      Yes, I have. Many times, actually.

Again, the entire Constitution (at least as first written) states nothing about immigration. You can't avoid that fact, so you deflect and hurl insults.

What Trump is proposing isn't new. We ship people back to Cuba who are trying to get in. In the 1800s we put bans on the Irish and Chinese. In WWII we didn't have Japanese, Italian, or Germans being allowed in. And even before WWII FDR refused to allow a shipload of Jewish refugees to come ashore. They had to go back to Europe, to face the very fate they were trying to avoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        people like you, muslims shouldnt be working in security sectors.

you're another potential mateen.

belgium and france fired a lot of their airport workers who had suspicious jihadist leanings.

you muslims have been exposed. you guys are working airports and security in order to get info and strategic advantage to commit future terrorist acts.

any wrong turn in your life, any bad luck, any perceived slight on your religion and way of life, any of you can become a homicidal beserker murderous terrorist.

all because of your religion.

it gives failed angry muslims in life an out, religious validation to commit heinous acts.

you should be reported and monitored.

if you are a member of the Islamic faith, you should not be working security of any kind nor have access to firearms.

You guys are human grenades waiting to explode for an adult fantasy written in the Iron Age by a muderous pedophile who married a 9 year old.

That's your prophet?

No wonder you people and your region turned out the way you turned out.
        haha fuc.k you, you sore arse ****** I can work in the security industry all I like and there is absolutely fuc.k all you can do about it now and in the future too and as far as fire arms licence goes I don't have one as I don't live in america or a country where their allowed so I'm happy not to use them as I don't wish to.. so you fail yet again..

keep grasping at straws and trying to take shots at any angle you can think off because when all is said and done you're nothing more then a bitter piece of shi.t who can't do anything about it so do what you do best and talk sh.it like a little b.itch

now run a long now little boy...
        Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 06-16-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Dunning-Kruger in full effect.

Like I said, when you educate yourself on the basics of Economics and History (I was a History major, fyi), then I'll be happy to discuss it with you. But as it stands now, your level of knowledge is so low it would just be me trying to teach you those basics (and based on my interactions with you, you arguing every step of the way), as opposed to us having a debate on the topic.
          Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Don't misquote me again please.

I said no such thing. Cite where I claimed to have a history degree. I guarantee you can't, because I never said it.

Pathetic you have to stoop to outright lying now. Or is it a case of really bad reading comprehension on your part? It's one or the other....

What's a joke is your complete lack of reading comprehension and your continued use of strawman arguments, just like the one above.
          Excuse me you said you "were a history major", which implies you have a degree. Like when I say to colleagues that I majored in Sociology and Political Science or they ask me what was my major, they take that to mean I graduated and have a degree..

So as to not make anymore mistakes, Did you graduate from a college or university? DO you have a degree? If so, what subject is the degree in?

I shouldn't have given you credit for having a degree nor posted you said you had a degree. this seems like a petty point to be discussing.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-16-2016, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Excuse me you said you "were a history major", which implies you have a degree.
            See, there you go again saying I implied something instead of asking me for clarification.

Do you ever plan on stopping that? You know what they say about those who make assumptions, don't you....

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            So as to not make anymore mistakes, Did you graduate from a college or university? DO you have a degree? If so, what subject is the degree in?
            Nope. I left college to fully concentrate on my high tech career. I'd planned to be a teacher, but after a very short time in high tech I was making well over what starting teachers make, so I figured why not concentrate on my current career as opposed to finishing school just to take a big pay cut.

Once I grow bored or tired of this career, I figure I'll either finish college or do what it takes to get certified to teach and do that.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I shouldn't have given you credit for having a degree nor posted you said you had a degree. this seems like a petty point to be discussing.
            It's all good, but as I keep saying, please stop making assumptions. I try and speak/write clearly and simply. If you (or anyone else) isn't sure of what I mean, ask for clarification. I'll be happy to clarify anything if asked.

Comment

• As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qae...ry?id=20931131

Not racist when Obama or Clinton does it, funny how that works.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                See, there you go again saying I implied something instead of asking me for clarification.

Do you ever plan on stopping that? You know what they say about those who make assumptions, don't you....

Nope. I left college to fully concentrate on my high tech career. I'd planned to be a teacher, but after a very short time in high tech I was making well over what starting teachers make, so I figured why not concentrate on my current career as opposed to finishing school just to take a big pay cut.

Once I grow bored or tired of this career, I figure I'll either finish college or do what it takes to get certified to teach and do that.

It's all good, but as I keep saying, please stop making assumptions. I try and speak/write clearly and simply. If you (or anyone else) isn't sure of what I mean, ask for clarification. I'll be happy to clarify anything if asked.
                had you obtained a degree you'd know why I posted what I did. Now I understand why you couldn't rebut my points about Venezuela and hid the way you did.

I was spot on about Archie Bunker as well, an old dude with nothing more than a high school degree. I get why you are a Trump supporter as well and make so many references to the past.

Here you were asking me to prove something when you are a drop out. LMFAO!!
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-16-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  had you obtained a degree you'd know why I posted what I did. Now I understand why you couldn't rebut my points about Venezuela and hid the way you did.
                  Just stop. First off, I majored in History and we were attempting to discuss Economics. Second, you didn't show me you were knowledgeable enough in the subject matter to warrant my time.

I asked two simple questions, questions I could answer well before high school, and the questions could be answered in a few sentences. The fact you declined spoke volumes.

The Economics concepts asked about were going to be key to my arguments. Since you refuse to show you understand those concepts, it would be a futile effort on my part to state my case, as it would go over your head.

But I'm always game, if I have a worthy opponent. Since you seem hell bent on discussing the topic, take 5 minutes out of your schedule and answer the questions. Like I said, I'll first concede I was wrong about you, and then I'll be more than happy to debate the causes of Venezuela's economics meltdown. Or keep hurling insults like a child. Ball's in your court...

The rest of your post is your usual petty insults you hurl in lieu of an effective argument, and thus deserves no rebuttal.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 06-16-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    haha fuc.k you, you sore arse ****** I can work in the security industry all I like and there is absolutely fuc.k all you can do about it now and in the future too and as far as fire arms licence goes I don't have one as I don't live in america or a country where their allowed so I'm happy not to use them as I don't wish to.. so you fail yet again..

keep grasping at straws and trying to take shots at any angle you can think off because when all is said and done you're nothing more then a bitter piece of shi.t who can't do anything about it so do what you do best and talk sh.it like a little b.itch

now run a long now little boy...

we got our very own omar mateen here in bscene.

just another brit poster defending a piece of **** religion and piece of **** followers.

go get your mat and pray you brainwashed maggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      people like you, muslims shouldnt be working in security sectors.

you're another potential mateen.

belgium and france fired a lot of their airport workers who had suspicious jihadist leanings.

you muslims have been exposed. you guys are working airports and security in order to get info and strategic advantage to commit future terrorist acts.

any wrong turn in your life, any bad luck, any perceived slight on your religion and way of life, any of you can become a homicidal beserker murderous terrorist.

all because of your religion.

it gives failed angry muslims in life an out, religious validation to commit heinous acts.

you should be reported and monitored.

if you are a member of the Islamic faith, you should not be working security of any kind nor have access to firearms.

You guys are human grenades waiting to explode for an adult fantasy written in the Iron Age by a muderous pedophile who married a 9 year old.

That's your prophet?

No wonder you people and your region turned out the way you turned out.
                      Fuck off....

Comment

Working...
                      X