Which NFL team should I root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    buffalo bills lol
    buffalo bills dominated for a few years there.

to lose 4 straight super bowls......you have to make it to 4 straight super bowls.

Comment

Maybe this will help.

BTW, I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. We have the most championships in NFL history. Green Bay is the smallest city to have a professional sports franchise in the USA. The Green Bay Packers are also the only publicly owned professional sports franchise in America. The Packers also have the oldest and most storied stadium in Lambeau Field.

We're the best ever on the field and the poorest ever off the field and there is still an almost 40 year waiting list for season tickets.

Green Bay Packers > any other team in NFL history.
      Last edited by Everywhere; 08-11-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
        Maybe this will help.

BTW, I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. We have the most championships in NFL history. Green Bay is the smallest city to have a professional sports franchise in the USA. The Green Bay Packers are also the only publicly owned professional sports franchise in America. The Packers also have the oldest and most storied stadium in Lambeau Field.

We're the best ever on the field and the poorest ever off the field and there is still an almost 40 year waiting list for season tickets.

Green Bay Packers > any other team in NFL history.

Green Bay also has the fattest fan base.. If you're a chubby chaser this dude might be onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Green Bay also has the fattest fan base.. If you're a chubby chaser this dude might be onto something.
          o rly now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity..._United_States

The Saints, Titans, Lions, Colts, Falcons, Rams, Cowboys, Texans, Panthers, Browns, Bengals, Chiefs, Steelers, and Eagles fans need to beat the Packers at something. Congrats on being fatter.

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post

BTW, I'm a Green Bay Packers fan
            From Chicago?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
              From Chicago?
              I live and work on the north side of Chicago...I grew up in Wisconsin.

Comment

I voted Other - Detroit Lions. Their team has sucked ass for a long time but this year they are a playoff caliber teams. I think you should root for the Lions. Any other team on that list you look like a bandwagoner.

This is coming from a GB fan.

Comment

Cowboys man come on common sense

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                    Cowboys man come on common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
                      Bitch dont hate.. Appreciate, don't be mad cuz I ain't no bandwagoning fan!
                      Last edited by M Deezy; 08-11-2011, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X