Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Marcos Maidana be reffered to as a cherry pick for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Marcos Maidana be reffered to as a cherry pick for Floyd?

The pros of fighting Floyd Mayweather

1. Exposure
    2. Big pay day

The cons of fighting Floyd Mayweather

1. Your entire resume is trashed
    2. Your then like a amatuer and is reffered to as a bum

Maidana has given us some great fights, Ortiz, Khan, Broner and now he is a cherry pick and not worthy of a big pay day? But Brandon Rios was?

Out of the 2 possible opponents I want Maidana, but I would hate to see every war the guy ever fought just be dusted under the rug because people hate Floyd Mayweather.

ANYBODY but Pacquiao at this point is a cherry pick. Period.

NOW, who would I rather see between Maidana or Khan? Maidana. He has the momentum and the style to go into it with a chance. Maidana doesn't play games or hold back playing it safe... he will go for the kill.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 02-03-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Maidana deserve it ! Period!!! And he will give a war just like he does every fight

I dont see any scandal when mayweather fought robert guerrero (he beat aydin and berto) so get the **** out of here...WAR MAIDANA

Comment

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
        The pros of fighting Floyd Mayweather

1. Exposure
        2. Big pay day

The cons of fighting Floyd Mayweather

1. Your entire resume is trashed
        2. Your then like a amatuer and is reffered to as a bum

Maidana has given us some great fights, Ortiz, Khan, Broner and now he is a cherry pick and not worthy of a big pay day? But Brandon Rios was?

Out of the 2 possible opponents I want Maidana, but I would hate to see every war the guy ever fought just be dusted under the rug because people hate Floyd Mayweather.
        Hate to say it but that's the usual pattern, Maidana will get trashed like the rest of them.

Comment

at least we know for a fact that maidana will fight his heart out

Comment

Why do you guys talk about this deserve thing for? He deserve a big pay he derserve that ...I want to see someone challenge mayweather ..not fight him cause he deserve it ...how many time we seem Floyd pick apart a rush forward fighter. I wanna see someone with speed and feet to brother Floyd ...you guys sound like his manger ya ant getting no cut from MM purse

Comment

Anyone other than Pacquiao, Lara or GGG are cherrypicks. So yea, it's a cherrypick.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pacquiao - Floyd waited until he got old and his chin was cracked because he was scared. Prime Pacman beats him that is why Floyd was scared and ran from 50/50 and drug testing.

Maidana - cherry pick, didn't win one round against Alexander. Lost most of his big fights, only beat other frauds like Ortiz and Broner. Should have fought a real challenge like Thurman or Porter

Khan - no entry necessary

Thurman - too green, has beat nobody, cherry pick. Should have fought a real challenge like Porter or Maidana.

Porter - featherfisted cherry pick, barely got by alexander. Should have fought a real challenge like Maidana or Thurman.

Lara - Drew with Vanes, was losing to Angulo, Trout was a fraud. Al Haymon rigged the fight and told Lara to lose. Potentially drained by Floyd.

Martinez - old and shot, cherry pick by Floyd. Should have fought real challenge like GGG. Drained by Floyd.

GGG - has fought nobody. Floyd ran all night. Cherry pick by Floyd, should have fought the real champion in Martinez. Drained by Floyd.

The sad thing is most of us would actually make better delusional asspained pacstains than the real deal.
                Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 02-03-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Considering that he could fight better opposition like Lara or Thurman he's cherrypicking, but maidana is not that bad it is a fight that I'd buy

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    ANYBODY but Pacquiao at this point is a cherry pick. Period.

NOW, who would I rather see between Maidana or Khan? Maidana. He has the momentum and the style to go into it with a chance. Maidana doesn't play games or hold back playing it safe... he will go for the kill.
                    Why only Pacquiao? Lol are you that in awe to believe that only one man can beat Floyd? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X