Comments Thread For: Mayweather Makes Statement Regarding De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
    I seriously doubt it

During one recent interview he said he doesn't run his twitter or instagram. He has someone that handles it 4 him.

So he may have just got wind off it and someone is probably fired now lol
    ya that goes for most all famous athletes/actors etc etc thats why you have to take that stuff on twitter with a grain of salt

Comment

• Espinoza has been trying to clean up Mayweather's image and the public perception of him. Considering that Espinoza and ODH have been very close friend for over 15 years Floyd had to apologize. Floyd has people to answer to, the people he has to answer to are not boisterous people but are calm respectful people in public. This was smart by Floyd and Showtime's p.r. people...honestly Floyd should listen more to them cbs/showtime people and perhaps they can help him turn some of the haters he's had into fans. I understand why some celebrate him when he's loud and obnoxious but remember he ain't boxing forever and boxers need the public love after their career especially if they want other venture to work out like the TMT clothing line etc. Mike Tyson was an animal but Mike always had a smile and polite interactions with others he wasn't fighting...at least publicly. It really is nice to see Floyd growing up and slowly becoming the role model he was destined to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
        I seriously doubt it

During one recent interview he said he doesn't run his twitter or instagram. He has someone that handles it 4 him.

So he may have just got wind off it and someone is probably fired now lol
        This. I saw that video too. Lol at the PAC tards calling Floyd classless like he actually did it. But I forgot PAC fans live in a fantasy world and can handle facts

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
          oscar margarito where not pac biggest treats when he fought them
          are you serious? absolutely nobody gave pacman a chance to beat ODLH except Burt Sugar. absolutely every other expert picked ODLH. At the time of the Margarito fight he had 2 options: Shane at 140lbs or Marg for the 8th divisonal championship. do you really think pacman feared shane at 140 more than margarito at 150? he pissed blood after that fight for a week. that fight significantly took a chunk out of him. the smart business move would have been to fight the percieved "threat" shame mosley. instead he fought the true warrior out of the 2. its no suprise mosley ran like a coward when the pacman got around 2 him. lmao if you think shane was ever a bigger threat to pac then margarito. shanes style always matched up favorably to pacman. marg was the more difficult style for him and he accepted the challenge.

Comment

• How could of somebody posted that on his Instagram...something sounds fishy to me I HOPE he is telling the truth and had nothing to do with it cause whoever did that is one raw dude to be stomping somebody while he's down and defenseless man that don't even make no sense.

Comment

Working...
            X