No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
    TMZ has obtained the mug shot for Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- snapped moments after the boxing champ turned himself in to a Vegas jail this morning.

Floyd is currently serving out a 90-day jail sentence for beating up his baby mama in front of their children in 2010.

While in jail, Floyd will be kept in protective custody, which means he will be kept from the general inmate population.

Floyd's cell is 7' x 14' and contains a bed, toilet, sink and small desk. He also gets a WINDOW.

Floyd's expected to be released some time in August.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/01/floyd-...r-jr-mug-shot/

Doesn't surprise me, Mayweather has been protected for most of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      I remember DMX talking about doing his bid in PC...thats the normal star treatment....you put those dudes in general population and it'll start a riot....then you have the dudes who might wanna show him that he's NOT Money May the number 1 dude P4P in there...he's just inmate number whatever....so yea, PC is the best place for dudes who draw crowds

he can do push ups, read and write....toss a couple of grand around and get some goodies....everything and everybody is for sale in the justice department...it is what it is!!

Straight talk there!!!!!

Comment

He's with the ratts and rapist lol!!!

Comment

Have u guys ever done time before or know anyone that have??? Pc is not a place u wanna brag about. It's the lowest of the low. The snitches child molester rapist are all there!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            dont worry ts, nobody is going to harm your idol..he is pretty good at avoding risks , remember, thats his biggest talent...
            you pacfarts usually never post anything worth a damn but this got me laughing...

Comment

In the general population, the blacks would treat him like a king.

Its the Mexicans who are still butt-hurt over the first Castillo fight that would want to jump him.

Anyway, he's a celebrity, most are in PC, its practically standard.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                that looks better than my room
                looks bettr than most tards rooms

Comment

You can't have well known celebrities doing time with the general population anyway, it almost never happens. Even when Mike Vick went to state prison, he was isolated for most of those 18 months I believe.

If you put those guys in with the general population, it just wouldn't go well. You can't put celebrities in with them, it almost never happens.

If Floyd was in with the general population, you'd have guys that may try to get at him, or you'll have half the population crowding around him and it'd probably start a riot or something.

Anyways, anyone with half a brain knew this already.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 06-02-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    He will be kept in Big Bubba protective custody. Big Bubba is going to grab Floyd and tell everybody to Foff.
                    I wonder if they could make it any easier for him?
                    What does he learn from prison if he's kept away from the gen population?
                    I hope he doesnt think this makes him gangsta or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      He will be kept in Big Bubba protective custody. Big Bubba is going to grab Floyd and tell everybody to Foff.
                      Jesus Christ..............

Comment

Working...
                      X