Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-post from another site: "My father was a member of the SI the intelligence branch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-post from another site: "My father was a member of the SI the intelligence branch"

So I was on another site and this came up, pretty crazy if you think about it...

"My father was an member of the SI the intelligence branch of the SS. He died recently.

1. He wrote a report stating we could not win against the USSR. for this he was demoted to hounding ****sexuals in Berlin. Others who told them the invasion would be very well were promoted.

2. He did not like jews. but did not like cruelty. He stopped a jew woman being kicked down the street.

3. He did not sleep well and could only hold down thin soup. The could only eat a good meal if he drank 2 bottles of wine first to relax. Then he would eat well and sleep. If he ate in a normal way he would have to leave the table a vomit. then clean his teeth. this was normal.

4. Once durning a special action a jew woman walk by him naked. she said "I am 21" This action keep him from sleep.

5. The Wehrmacht soldiers took part in the actions. They enjoyed shooting jews and drinking. There high command ordered them not to. this was in 1942 went no woman or children were shot.

6. He feared the Russian very much. If russia music playing he walk outside room. His main job was to prevent disruption of the rear area. went a area was captured he would go to the communist party office and get the names and address of the member and officials. these would be most likely to become partisans. the officials would be arrested and shot. No one wanted to be in Russia and shoot people. The state can make you die for your country and this is honorable. It can make you kill for you country this must also be honorable was his opinon. He did not fear the russian for himself but for us his children. He feared nothing.

7. In 1990 he had a medical stroke and got his normal eating back. My sister looked after him, my mother was long dead. She and I had our own young children. We took him to a nursing home. There he told them of his past. He was interviewed by the authorities but no action taken. He left from the nursing home back to my sisters house at this time. He has been interviewed by history book writers. He saw and was written to by a french book writer many times. I have never seen a book with him. At this time we found out our real family name. He changed it at the end of the war. We keep the changed name, it is too late to change now. When my wife stopped work we took him. He never spoke to me of the period 1943-45 before his stroke. After I never asked of this time. My sister knows more. Went he had further stroke he went back to another nursing home.

7. He could not attend events with too many people. He would dream of them all disappearing in a puff of red mist leaving behind lumps of meat. Cinema, cafe, any where with people he would get this dream. All happy talking people then a bang and they turn into a red mist in the air and lumps of meat on the floor.

8. He wrote reports of the units activities and moral. Shooting woman and children lowered moral. Some units had psychopaths who would be cruel shock other members of the unit. These would be removed to other duties.

9. He once walked to a prison in Poland. The road to it had streams of blood in between the cobbles. it was running from under the door. inside the courtyard 100's of Polish men had been shot. former officers of the polish army shot by the retreating russians. the blood was thick on the ground here. the bodies all puffed up and black with flies. This was the worst thing he spoke of. In his opinion if the cold war turned hot the russians would take over all europe in 6 weeks. they would roll over the new German and American armies with ease. They know about how you win a war. He kept spare gasolin and food to drive to spain if they came.

10. The Ukrainians in 42 hated jews and loved to kill them. He had to restian them and keep order. The russian commissar and security where jews and jews in ukraine where protected and had good live. Once the russia protection was over they killed them with much enjoyment.

11. His opinion of Hilter was mixed. He despised those who after the war hated Hilter. Hitler was a man who had good qualities and bad.

These do not reflect my opinions but are some of my fathers. He was a dutiful father and did me or anyone i know no harm. It was obvious he was a damaged man. "

no 9. was shocking.

I also read somewhere else some time ago about this granny that simply couldn't believe what her grandson was playing and she started talking about it, ranting you could say. He was playing Call of Duty

Comment

bump for those who would care to read

Comment

It was listed in such a matter of fact way, and almost void of any feeling. It was an interesting but disturbing and sombre read.

Comment

Working...
        X