Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Pacquiao fans to be legitimate boxing fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider Pacquiao fans to be legitimate boxing fans?

The way I see it most boxing fans can appreciate Pacquiao's skills in the ring. But most *******s seeming only appreciate the color of his skin. Are there nuthuggers for other boxers? Sure, there are plenty. Are they as obnoxious and unknowledgeable as the *******s? Not in my opinion.

I know there is a small group of Pacfans who legitimately follow the sport, but finding a knowledgeable ******* is a rare find. Most *******s seeming regurgitate things they read on philboxing or perpetuate myths that were merely created by other *******s.

So I am curious if the boxingscene members consider *******s to be actual fans of boxing or just fans of a Filipino who happens to box.
    Yes, they are very good fans who follow many boxers.
    38.54%
    No, they only follow Pacquiao and hate on every boxer but him.
    61.46%

do you happen to be a legitimate boxing fan or you just being an as$ here in the forum wanting some attention.

NSB.. the place to be wherein you are a real boxing fan but you have to hate at least one great boxer

Comment

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
      do you happen to be a legitimate boxing fan or you just being an as$ here in the forum wanting some attention.

NSB.. the place to be wherein you are a real boxing fan but you have to hate at least one great boxer
      I like Pac, I think he is a really exciting and talented boxer. I just think his fanbase is a plague to the internet boxing community. I seriously can't wait for him to retire just so the *******s go away.

Comment

please leave.

Comment

I guess as a reference point I would say look at Die Antwood and how bad of a Klit nuthugger he is. Now imagine if every boxing forum had 50 Die Antwoods posting about how Vitali Klit is the greatest boxer of all time. That's what the *******s are.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
            I like Pac, I think he is a really exciting and talented boxer. I just think his fanbase is a plague to the internet boxing community. I seriously can't wait for him to retire just so the *******s go away.
            have you seen *****s lately? their master is on indefinite leave already and they are still around.

don't expect *******s to just leave that easily.

Comment

Pacquaio isnt a fighter im feeling right now but the man is a phenom and is very exciting as well as very very good anyone can see that, he will have fans of all sorts. Trouble is when u have guys as good and as exciting as Manny u will naturally get alot of idiots on the bandwagon too like with Tyson for example......

Comment

What kinda thread is that????
                It's unbelievable that haters can keep on this **** like Manny Pacquiao is the greatest pinoy boxer ever cause I don't believe in that,
                the best pinoy boxer was "Francisco Guilledo aka PANCHO VILLA.

Comment

How long have you been a boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                    What kinda thread is that????
                    It's unbelievable that haters can keep on this **** like Manny Pacquiao is the greatest pinoy boxer ever cause I don't believe in that,
                    the best pinoy boxer was "Francisco Guilledo aka PANCHO VILLA.
                    spot on!

i bet true boxing fans do not know who the hell is this midget... *googles*

Comment

Working...
                    X