Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moreno: I'm Not Montiel, Donaire Will Know My Name!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

The ignorance on these boards

I can't even respond it's so stupid.

On one hand, I think I should educate people on Moreno, on the other, I am just like it's hopeless.

Comment

i know people would hate me for sayin but moreno sucks ass....it is what it is........

Comment

another boring ass slick fighter...these slick fighters only bring one thing to the table and that is BOREDOM!...

Comment

WIth his ten KOs.. Donaire walks thru his punches and stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno (30-1, 10KOs) is waiting for an agreement to be reached for a fight with WBC/WBO champion Nonito Donaire. Moreno was told the bout might happen on May 28 in California. He watched Donaire knock out Fernando Montiel in two rounds to capture the titles on February 19. Moreno was impressed, but there is no fear from the pride of Panama.

[Click Here To Read More]
            I doubt this very much.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
              that hitting a ghost- **** was gangsta
              he's confused. i think what he meant to say was when he gets hit by donaire he'll become a ghost lol

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                that hitting a ghost- **** was gangsta
                you are easily impressed by talk but talk is cheap. gangsta is the one knocking his opponents down, thats gangsta, talking is just gas, fart going out of the other end.

Comment

Donaire will run this guy down. I don't care if you're a slick fighter or not, Donaire is out to beat your ass. Given Moreno's punching power, there isn't anything stopping Donaire from just that.

Comment

Some people really doesn't know you. Otherwise, the early KO's predictions would not be made on this thread. They might have thought Moreno is a slugger. hahahaha.

Comment

"Moreno has begun training on speed and fast movements."

Translation:

I will run all night long! LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X