Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rock Responds To John Cena's Rap And Destroys Cena!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Rock Responds To John Cena's Rap And Destroys Cena!

As seen on Raw, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson rebutted John Cena's remarks from last week's show, mocking his rapping ability and denying his allegations that he doesn't "love WWE." "The Great One" took to Facebook to comment on tonight's promo.

"I was passionate about my words tonight 'cause I meant them," he wrote. "It's not a joke to me. It's my word. My family. My LOVE for my fans and WWE."
    Last edited by Pretty Boy1; 03-01-2011, 09:14 AM.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    The old WWF and WCW world titles bring back memorys...is that the intercontinentel belt aswell? They retired that didnt they? whats the big belt on top??

Comment

Saw it last night and thought it was pretty bad/average for the rock tbh... I mean he talks this **** about just bringing it.. yet he is tucked up at home while the rest of the WWE is in Buffalo. I hate Cena (and boy he cut a horrible horrible promo just before this) but he is spot on with his points.. if the Rock loves the people so much why the fuk is he at home cutting this promo lol..

I am not even asking him to be there after Wrestlemania but at least earn that paycheck man.. or did it mess with you promoting another of your garbage ass movies..

the yabadaba ***** thing made me laugh tho

Comment

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
        The old WWF and WCW world titles bring back memorys...is that the intercontinentel belt aswell? They retired that didnt they? whats the big belt on top??
        When they unified the old WWF title and the WCW title they created The Undisputed WWE Title. The big one at the top is The Undisputed belt which they no longer use but The Rock held it at one point. Yeah the Intercontinental belt is at the bottom, they still use it on Smackdown. Kofi Kingston holds it I think.

Comment

it really wasnt that good of a promo by rock
          rock debut promo>>>>cena promo>>>last night promo

i did laugh at rock clowning cena thug life gimmick in the beginning of the video lol

Comment

Rock VS Cena at Wrestlemania, they are doing to quite well at actually trying to make this believable.

Comment

Rock VS Cena at this year Wrestlemania is not happening

cena is already booked for a match vs the miz for the WWE championship

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                When they unified the old WWF title and the WCW title they created The Undisputed WWE Title. The big one at the top is The Undisputed belt which they no longer use but The Rock held it at one point. Yeah the Intercontinental belt is at the bottom, they still use it on Smackdown. Kofi Kingston holds it I think.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  Rock VS Cena at this year Wrestlemania is not happening

cena is already booked for a match vs the miz for the WWE championship
                  That will change, the WWE is heavily promoting this feud and it would be a massive selling point for Wrestlemania. They also mentioned that Cena has a big announcement to make next week, that will be him challenging the Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
                    Saw it last night and thought it was pretty bad/average for the rock tbh... I mean he talks this **** about just bringing it.. yet he is tucked up at home while the rest of the WWE is in Buffalo. I hate Cena (and boy he cut a horrible horrible promo just before this) but he is spot on with his points.. if the Rock loves the people so much why the fuk is he at home cutting this promo lol..

I am not even asking him to be there after Wrestlemania but at least earn that paycheck man.. or did it mess with you promoting another of your garbage ass movies..

the yabadaba ***** thing made me laugh tho
                    It's what the WWE want him to do. They want to build Wrestlemania by having Rock coming back live for one or two last time before the event take place just so we can see them have a face to face confrontation to sell the PPV. Beside, the Buffalo crowd was really dead anyway. And yes, the promo was weak. I expected better than that from him.

Comment

Working...
                    X