Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why Michael Jordan is the Greatest of All Times.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Michael Jordan is the Greatest of All Times.

hail:.

I remember watching this as a youngser in disbelief about how a man could play let alone dominate when he was sick as a dog, and had trouble walking.

I really don't care what anyone says. Jordan is the best. There's no convincing me otherwise.

Kobe is a beast, though. I just don't like that a lot of Kobe fans disrespect the **** out of Jordan, in an attempt to convince themselves that Kobe's better.

Comment

Personally, I think he over played the whole "sick" thing. He was given iv and looked like he could go in pre game.

He is the greatest of all time, there's no doubt about that. I still think that Kobe's 80 pts was the most impressive display of offense ever in the NBA. Even more so than Wilts 100 because of the time period and the fact he's a guard doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Personally, I think he over played the whole "sick" thing. He was given iv and looked like he could go in pre game.

He is the greatest of all time, there's no doubt about that. I still think that Kobe's 80 pts was the most impressive display of offense ever in the NBA. Even more so than Wilts 100 because of the time period and the fact he's a guard doing it.
        He was playing the raptors, who exactly was guarding him? Also times have changed, contact was allowed in the 80s and 90s, not anymore.

Comment

I remember watching this as well... unbelievable.

Comment

MJ is the goat......not doubt. i miss him tremendously.

Comment

Won't get any arguments from me, bully. And where the hell you been, MEL? Long time no see, homie.

Comment

He was the greatest of all time because he just was.

When he was 14 he didn't even make his JV ball squad.

The will inside him was greater than anyone else, the will to be great itself.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Of course no one will be better than Jordan. If they ever are, you will know by their third or fourth year in the league.

Bully, that is only one reason, but its a damn good one.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    I really don't care what anyone says. Jordan is the best. There's no convincing me otherwise.

Kobe is a beast, though. I just don't like that a lot of Kobe fans disrespect the **** out of Jordan, in an attempt to convince themselves that Kobe's better.
                    Kobe will never be considered the greatest, he's over rated and a ball hog thats why he gets as many points as he does with little to no assists and very rarely gets a rebound. He's a bum

Comment

Working...
                    X