No announcement yet.

Did you behave good or bad in school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you behave good or bad in school?

What kind of kid were you growing up in school? Good, quiet, bad, loudmouth, motormouth, fighter?

I failed 1st grade for horrible behavior(bit the teacher, making out with girls under tables, going under tables to sniff the girls panties', leaving class without permission, pulled this girls hair(I still remember her name Jennifer and we liked eachother , interrupting the teacher while she reads, saying jokes outloud etc.

My next 1st grade I was the complete opposite.

2nd grade I was a good boy too.

3rd grade once again I was a menace until half year my teacher pulled me aside personally and lectured the **** out of me. I always got away with it though because at 3rd grade my English Reading level was at 5th grade level LOL. Until that day I have never behaved bad until Freshman HS I hung around with the wrong people. Slept in class, paperball fights, cut entire days of school, never attended one Spanish class, rarely did any homework then dropped out at 15 years old. Now i'm a good boy majoring Engineering Science in college. I have always loved science, if there's one thing that kept me from behaving bad it was science class.

Any stories from your school childhood?

i was the class clown makin ppl LOL, including teachers.

Comment

I was a little bit of everything. Good, quiet, bad, loudmouth, fighter.
      I had my good days, and I had alot of bad days. Especially in elementary school. I smartened up around grade 10. Little bit of marijuana chilled me right out. I was one of those over active children.

Comment

You're supposed to act up in school. That's what kids do. Once you get to high school, you got a car, so acting up is old news. It's cutting class outright to blaze and ****.

Comment

I was always an idiot in school, I was like the class clown although I didn't act it I just liked having fun, I got kicked out off alot of schools and suspended a few times.....

Playschool (3yeards old) threw a small tube of paint on a girl head beside me, her hair was blue from a month im told

Primary School (4 years old) I pissed on my teachers leg, spat in her face a few times, punched her etc etc

Primary School (7years old) I got suspended for beating up this kid with my friend because he said "I would like to see England win the world cup."

Just a few off the top my head, loads more but dont have time to type them!
          Fun times.......

Comment

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
            i was the class clown makin ppl LOL, including teachers.
            Lol yeah you come off as that type. I only started doing that in college but I am a good boy in college though I like saying jokes to make my classmates laugh.

Comment

class clown,cheated on test, made everyone laugh, got in alot of arguments with teachers, ect ect....

Comment

I was a crazy bastard outside of class, but once that bell rang for class to start I took care of business, my friends couldn't believe I had straight As and Bs because how I was outside of school, I was one of the very few that graduated.

Comment

Originally posted by R E A S O N View Post
                  I was always an idiot in school, I was like the class clown although I didn't act it I just liked having fun, I got kicked out off alot of schools and suspended a few times.....

Playschool (3yeards old) threw a small tube of paint on a girl head beside me, her hair was blue from a month im told

Primary School (4 years old) I pissed on my teachers leg, spat in her face a few times, punched her etc etc

Primary School (7years old) I got suspended for beating up this kid with my friend because he said "I would like to see England win the world cup."

Just a few off the top my head, loads more but dont have time to type them!
                  Fun times.......
                  Lol I only got suspended once my whole life it was for fighting but the other kid started so he got more days suspended and everyone was on my side saying I didn't want to fight. The kid came to school with a black eye and all I had was a red ear that wore off the same day of the fight. He was twice my size at that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                    Lol I only got suspended once my whole life it was for fighting but the other kid started so he got more days suspended and everyone was on my side saying I didn't want to fight. The kid came to school with a black eye and all I had was a red ear that wore off the same day of the fight. He was twice my size at that.
                    Dahm you can say what you like about Guido's but they sure can fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X