Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it isn't about liking other players, its about what I do with my profile on a boxing site? Ooookkkk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Even OG would almost certainly agree with me. Its faaggotry of the highest order.
      Doubt it, considering OG Wenger, OG Scezney, and OG Van Persie all had pictures and gifs of players.

You're trying to hard, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Doubt it, considering OG Wenger, OG Scezney, and OG Van Persie all had pictures and gifs of players.

You're trying to hard, kid.
        Wenger, Chesney and Van Persie are all Arsenal in case you hadn't noticed.

Comment

Wenger, Chesney and Van Persie are all Arsenal in case you hadn't noticed.
          And my page has been plastered with Madrid players the past couple months in case you hadn't noticed.

If I'm understanding you correctly, it's okay to have gay little gifs of players brushing their hair back or adjusting their ball sack, as long as they're in the club you support?

Comment

And my page has been plastered with Madrid players the past couple months in case you hadn't noticed.

If I'm understanding you correctly, it's okay to have gay little gifs of players brushing their hair back or adjusting their ball sack, as long as they're in the club you support?
            Wow well done you plastered your page with players of a team you have no association with and only support because of one player.

Go you!

Comment

Wow well done you plastered your page with players of a team you have no association with and only support because of one player.

Go you!
              So you realized you lost the argument and now you're going to focus on me being a plastic yank supporting a club I have absolutely no association with.

Didn't see that one coming!

Comment

So you realized you lost the argument and now you're going to focus on me being a plastic yank supporting a club I have absolutely no association with.

Think yo bois is gonna KO teh Yanks tonight?

Comment

Lost what argument?

You're out of your depth trying to argue with me. I rarely take you seriously.

I honestly don't care who you plaster on your sig tbh. Ive learned to tolerate your faaggotry over time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Greatest finisher of all time and my favorite player ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X