Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd On Pacquiao: "I'm A Knock That Motherf***er Out For What They've Been Saying"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
    but what do you say about that? that most experts say mayweather beats pacquiao? that doesn't hold any weight in that pacquiao cumm juggling head of yours? how does that not matter to your ******ed ass? you're a ****ing stan.
    most experts think its gonna be a great close fight. does that hold any weight in that *****sexual floyd fluffing ***g ot asss head of yours?

YOu are a ****ing degenerate, ghetto asss, dirty, government housing, wic card carrying, G.E.D educated corner kid.

& a ****ing floy stan fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
      most experts think its gonna be a great close fight. does that hold any weight in that *****sexual floyd fluffing ***g ot asss head of yours?

YOu are a ****ing degenerate, ghetto asss, dirty, government housing, wic card carrying, G.E.D educated corner kid.

And this is coming from a Stanny Packedturd who's got his head crammed so far up Poochio's buttocks he can chow down on his recycled "Magic Jesus Rice" buffet.

Comment

the genius gets all this information over non stop boxing. I only have a bachelors and i bet i make more money than you. stop it. you won't win this war.

Comment

Who are these "experts" you speak of?

As a boxing connoisseur take it from me, Pacquiao's style is tailor made for Floyd. He'll counter the **** out of him the entire fight. If he was able to tee off on and drop Marquez, just imagine what he'll do to mediocre defense Pacquiao. The same guy who's been dropped and stopped by no-name fighters on numerous occasions.

You have a lot to learn about the sport of boxing little man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
            Who are these "experts" you speak of?

As a boxing connoisseur take it from me, Pacquiao's style is tailor made for Floyd. He'll counter the **** out of him the entire fight. If he was able to tee off on and drop Marquez, just imagine what he'll do to mediocre defense Pacquiao. The same guy who's been dropped and stopped by no-name fighters on numerous occasions.

You have a lot to learn about the sport of boxing little man.
            But the truth is that Floyd just doesn't have the urge to fight Manny LOL when Pac agreed to all the BS that Floyd demanded. I just fought in 60 days, I'm on vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              But the truth is that Floyd just doesn't have the urge to fight Manny LOL when Pac agree to all the BS that Floyd demanded. I just fought in 60 days, I'm on vacation.
              I'll remember this post and in 6 months to a year after Floyd destroys Manny and makes it look easy you'll be hearing from me.

Comment

• He needs to have balls to sign the contract before sayin ****

Comment

• When the fiht happens, Floyd will make PAc run into something, and knock his ass out.

Comment

• Why isn't he complaining about Paul William's vagina comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      When the fiht happens, Floyd will make PAc run into something, and knock his ass out.
                      Do yourself a favor, when you are ready to stop defending your idol's ridiculous roadblocks, then you can repeat this mantra of yours as many times as you want.

Until then, it sounds shallow and silly. The opportunity was presented. What did you stans do? Defend tons of roadblocks.

It doesn't tally. It's out of sync.

What makes you think the fight will happen?
                      Last edited by maguirre; 09-26-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X