Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Mosley-Cotto: Whose more Mobile/Agile at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rizi Riz View Post
    lol

i'm on the same boat

the only thing mosley does better at this point (and is actually kinda questionable) is take a better punch. mayorga wobbled shane pretty bad in the 1st rd tho
    I know I might be slightly biased because Mayorga is like my second favorite of all time .. But Mayorga is one of the hardest hitting welterweights in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      mosley wont have to move so much because he has a better chin, more heart, and better stamina than cotto.
      So you think Mosley can just stand there and goto war with margarito for 12 rounds?

REALLY.

Id love a thorough explanation of how thats feasible.

Comment

maybe Shane is not more mobile, but he moves better..he knows better how to be in the ring against the Margarito style, he moves better around his opponent than Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          So you think Mosley can just stand there and goto war with margarito for 12 rounds?

REALLY.

Id love a thorough explanation of how thats feasible.
          i've said in the past that standing toe to toe againt money marg is a recipe for disaster, but mosley does have a better chin, stamina, and heart than cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            i've said in the past that standing toe to toe againt money marg is a recipe for disaster, but mosley does have a better chin, stamina, and heart than cotto.
            maybe he does... but what do you think would of happened if cotto didnt move and just stood there and traded?

he woulda made it to round 4 and thats it...

the only way mosley has a chance is by non stop movement and punching

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
              maybe Shane is not more mobile, but he moves better..he knows better how to be in the ring against the Margarito style, he moves better around his opponent than Cotto.
              not for 12 rounds he doesnt

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                I know I might be slightly biased because Mayorga is like my second favorite of all time .. But Mayorga is one of the hardest hitting welterweights in recent times.
                in his prime, i totally agree. his power has diminished though and still managed to wobble sugar shane roider

Comment

lets also not forget that fight wasnt at 147

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    lets also not forget that fight wasnt at 147
                    you're right, more juice is needed to make 147.

Comment

less juice, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X