No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Gamboa,Lopez,Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    tito was volunteering in the rescue the days after 9/11.

plus he donated 6 quarts of bloods mere hours before the fight.

a rested , non-blood drained tito handles hopkins.
    stop exaggerating...............BHOP was the better man that night............a left hook happy tito will never beat that old man..........and its his 3rd division..........no shame in that

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      I watching Mikey's last fight with my girl and she claimed it was boring...i looked at her and had to knock a b!tch out like floyd namean? Anyway as she laid in a deep comatose i pondered...is Mikey's style too boring for a bandwagon fan? He is very patient and trys to limit his mistakes thus he drags a bit.. but when he finds an opportunity he explodes. Well the question is...

Does Mikey have the style to be a big draw and be seen as an entertaining fighter?
      Honestly I think he has a chance of beating Juanma and Salido now. Maybe in the future if he can get better then he can beat Gamboa. I can understand that Mikey is alittle boring but he is sure solid. After he beat Gamboa then maybe everyone will get notice.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Man...Gamboa would spark Garcia out...you have to be kidding me. These guys that Garcia is fighting are bush league in comparison. Gamboa sparks Angulo jr out in 5 rds or less.
        WHOOOOAAAAA, you're talking like Gamboa has been fighting the who's who of FW division. You're talking about Gamboa, not Froch.

Gamboa's fast and has power, he's not fast by design, he's fast because he has to be fast, Gamboa has a weak chin and doesn't protect it, his offense is his defense. If he didn't move as much as he did against salido, that train would've derailed years ago.

Angulo jr, Angulo wish he had technical boxing abilities Mikey has.

If they fight, I promise you Gamboa won't fight unless it's 24-26ft ring. You're making a mistake if you're comparing Mikey to Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          stop exaggerating...............BHOP was the better man that night............a left hook happy tito will never beat that old man..........and its his 3rd division..........no shame in that
          rested , non-blood drained , no lung infection tito beats bhop.

tito was at like 45% that day.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            a focus non distracted juanma?................................
            lol

and bump

Comment

Garcia when in line to fight Gamboa said he 'wasn't ready for Gamboa' - then as soon as Gamboa moved up, he started talking. Mikey is a VERY good fighter though.

He beats Juanma and has already beat Salido, not beating Gamboa though.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Garcia when in line to fight Gamboa said he 'wasn't ready for Gamboa' - then as soon as Gamboa moved up, he started talking. Mikey is a VERY good fighter though.

He beats Juanma and has already beat Salido, not beating Gamboa though.
                Gamboa on Roids went life and death with a filipino part time soy sauce factory worker

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                  Gamboa on Roids went life and death with a filipino part time soy sauce factory worker
                  To be fair,he's a actually a donut vendor.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                    After over a year out, at a new weight...no failed tests btw.

Gamboa at 126 dominated Salido, Solis, Ponce and the fact is, Garcia's team openly said Mikey wasn't reayy and passed on the fight

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      After over a year out, at a new weight...no failed tests btw.

Gamboa at 126 dominated Salido, Solis, Ponce and the fact is, Garcia's team openly said Mikey wasn't reayy and passed on the fight
                      and Mikey Beat Salido and Barros easier then Roidboa did

Comment

Working...
                      X