Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm moving to America in 2 years time, but I don't know where to?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Brush i want to go tailgating with all the fat yanks, drink some beers, eat some good food and crack some 49er fans skulls.
    Then you would be perfect for Raider Nation

Comment

Brush i want to go tailgating with all the fat yanks, drink some beers, eat some good food and crack some 49er fans skulls.

Comment

Thanks.

I think i'd prefer to live in a rural area.

I'm probably going back to South Carolina later this year, i may try and explore a few options nearby. I stay in Columbia because of family, but i have been to Charleston a couple of times and that's a nicer area.

We go to the Carowinds which is on the border of the two Carolinas, so maybe i could visit a couple of places in North Carolina. Any suggestions?.
        I would suggest anywhere near Asheville, which is West North Carolina. That whole area is beautiful. Asheville/Black Mountain/Chimney Rock are all in the same area and have great hiking trails and waterfalls if you are into that. The movie The Last of the Mohicans was filmed in that area, so if you watch that you can get a good look at the scenery around there. It's very cheap too and they got some great local beer down there.

Comment

Working...
        X