Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Fights For His Life, Battling Pancreatic Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray that his family have the strength to support him and that he suffers as little as possible. Saddening news to hear, especially when it concerns someone who is only in his 20s.

Comment

Its IMPOSSIBLE?? Who told u that? The medical/pharmaceutical industries? My good friend was told he needed surgery IMMEDIATELY to get at his cancer...lucky for him he had severe scar tissue in his abdomen that prevented it being done that day. So he goes home and does the research while the docs figure out what to do? RESULT? He does NO chemo, NO radiation, NO surgery, NO help from doctors...and here is two years later CANCER FREE.
      Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 01-28-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

God speed Omar!

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          just to let you all know, it is apparent that Omar does not have much left now

Wow man. This is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            Its IMPOSSIBLE?? Who told u that? The medical/pharmaceutical industries? My good friend was told he needed surgery IMMEDIATELY to get at his cancer...lucky for him he had severe scar tissue in his abdomen that prevented it being done that day. So he goes home and does the research while the docs figure out what to do? RESULT? He does NO chemo, NO radiation, NO surgery, NO help from doctors...and here is two years later CANCER FREE.
            You sound like a Nigerian salesman.

What sort of cancer was it?

Comment

Praying for Omar.

Comment

Im not SELLING anything, my man...I want people to have the knowledge that is often being denied them intentionally...there is another guy who used apricot seeds who was at stage 4 and he is now down to stage 1...

Comment

Pancreatic cancer is the deadliest cancer.

Stage III of Pancreatic cancer means the disease has spread beyond the pancreas to surrounding lymph nodes and even into the blood vessels. This stage is also known as locally advanced. The tumor can be removed along with the surrounding lymph nodes. However, the cancer cannot be entirely removed from the body. The goal of the doctors at this point is to stop further growth and spread of the disease throughout the body. This is nearly impossible at stage III.

Cancer goes from stage III to stage IV very quickly. Chances are not good when the cancer has spread this far because when cancer gets into the blood stream it spreads throughout the entire body It can lead into the bones also. Stage IV cancer is not treatable. A doctor will put you on a pain treatment plan to minimize the pain but they will not attempt to remove the cancer. The amount of time a person has left to live with stage IV cancer can be limited to a couple of days or up to six months.

Comment

I don't give a **** what doctors say. There are thousands of people around the world who survived stage 4 cancer. So calling it impossible is bs.
                    The problem is if you are doing chemo after chemo being at stage 4.....only miracle can save you. Chemotherapy is like throwing atomic bomb into your body....it kills everything. Omar needs to stop chemo asap in my opinion. But i know how hard it is when you are that weak and in hospital, in the hands of doctors......You need to have someone who has a diet plan for you.

Comment

Fu ck CANCER!!

My mom died of cancer @ 39!

She had stage 4 cancer for 2.5 years, she ate cantaloupe, pomegranates & Soursope fruit because she read on a health magazine about the cancer fighting properties found on these. I think that made a big difference because initially we were told she was not going to live more than a few months but lived almost 2 years after that adding these fruits to her diet.

I have Omar on my avatar to keep him in my thoughts and prayers. I know first hand about this terrible disease.

We can land a rover in Mars and tell it what to do but still no cure for cancer!

Comment

Working...
                      X