No announcement yet.

The Shot That Silenced the Phillipines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shot That Silenced the Phillipines

WoaH, what a brutal right hook! I can only imagine how quiet the Phillipines got, anyone from the Phillipines? What a great fight FOTY!!!! Respect to both warriors they both brought it this was the best Pac iv seen in a long time and he was starting to beat Marquez up!!!

Looked like a straight right to me.

Thrown from a perfect distance. All that force went straight to the cranium and rattled the brain.

Comment

first thread deleted?

Comment

LOL i guarantee Pacquaio won't even get reelected now hahahaha

Comment

Decent headline.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
            LOL i guarantee Pacquaio won't even get reelected now hahahaha
            floydiots like you celebrating as if Floyd did the thing LOL...he'll never have the heart of a warrior like JMM

Comment

Patent pending! :P...i dunno but he just ate it anyone know what kind of trauma causes that kind of reaction? im pretty sure his vertebrea/spinal cord near his neck rattled.

Comment

im sick of the floyd fans that are haha we beat marquez 12-0! so there fore wer better than manny! they dont remember floyd came over weight, 1st marquez fight at 140+++, and little marquez had to press the action against someone who had all the physical advantages!! (reach age speed size)..ffs *****s!

Comment

Actually didn't think that shot should KO someone like Pac, If that same shot KO someone like Khan then I would probably say yea, but not Pac....... Something isn't right there

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                    floydiots like you celebrating as if Floyd did the thing LOL...he'll never have the heart of a warrior like JMM

Comment

Working...
                    X