Who ranks higher on your ATG LIST? Eric Morales or Floyd Mayweather jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Floyd and it's not really close.

A better thread would be Morales, Barrera, Marquez, who was the greatest of those 3???

This is only up for debate on here due to Floyd haters and Mexican die hard Morales fans. The only reason.
    I don't think that question is that close. Morales was greater than Barrera and Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      ....you can be prime an not have peaked.

Pacquiao Peaked at WW but he was prime @ SFW
      mm. Fair enough.

Comment

• Some people think Pac is the goat. Some people think SRL is better than Pac as he beat greats like Duran, Hagler and Benitez who are better than anyone Pac has ever beat is the argument.

Morales has beat Pac and Barrera who is better than anyone Floyd has ever beat. Same thing. Unbeaten records count for nothing if you arent fighting people as good as barrera and Pac and dont fight regularly and take risks like fighting out of your own country.

If FLoyd fought in europe he would lose to any decent european fighter as he would try to make the fight as he is scared judges will rip him off and Floyd would get ko;ed likely. Just like JC got knocked down by BH as he was under pressure tomake the fight in BH backyard.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 10-30-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Some people think Pac is the goat. Some people think SRL is better than Pac as he beat greats like Duran, Hagler and Benitez who are better than anyone Pac has ever beat is the argument.

Morales has beat Pac and Barrera who is better than anyone Floyd has ever beat. Same thing. Unbeaten records count for nothing if you arent fighting people as good as barrera and Pac and dont fight regularly and take risks like fighting out of your own country.

If FLoyd fought in europe he would lose to any decent european fighter as he would try to make the fight as he is scared judges will rip him off and Floyd would get ko;ed likely. Just like JC got knocked down by BH as he was under pressure tomake the fight in BH backyard.
          Floyds beaten

Oscar De La Hoya
          Juan Manuel Marquez
          Shane Mosley
          Miguel Cotto
          Jose Luis Castillo
          Diego Corrales
          Zab Judah
          Arturo Gatti
          Ricky Hatton

Morales has beaten Pacquiao and Barrera and who else?

Floyd has a better resume. By far.

De La Hoya and JMM are greater than Pac anyway. JMM has been robbed 3 times against Pac... While Floyd dominated him with ease.

Comment

• I just saw the poll. WOW Nsb. That is an embarrassment. Morales is no where near Floyds level resume or talent wise. And thats from an El Terrible diehard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
              I just saw the poll. WOW Nsb. That is an embarrassment. Morales is no where near Floyds level resume or talent wise. And thats from an El Terrible diehard.
              Not as die hard as you are a floydiot though, clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Not as die hard as you are a floydiot though, clearly.
                Junior Gong?

Fukk no talk to someone else kid.

Comment

Junior Gong?

Fukk no talk to someone else kid.
                  Truth hurts too much eh, fatty? People rate Morales highly because of the things he achieved and not what he could have achieved. I swear you floydiots are the biggest crybabies on this forum. People rate a fighter, fairly, above your beloved Floyd and you gimps go into meltdown.

I bet you're a big Broner fan too....all too predictable.

Comment

I just saw the poll. WOW Nsb. That is an embarrassment. Morales is no where near Floyds level resume or talent wise. And thats from an El Terrible diehard.
                    Really? then why are you complaining?

Comment

• well mayweather is a better fighter but morales wasnt scared of a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X