Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Brooklyn kid, so who you got if Malignaggi Vs. Judah went down at MSG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Brooklyn kid, so who you got if Malignaggi Vs. Judah went down at MSG.

I think Judah would pull through with a K.O early around 5th round, but if it went longer Malignaggi via UD.

Ive got Malignaggi... Zab has better physicall tools in speed and power, but I like Paulies skills better, as well as his focus and stamina... Paulie knows how to box focused for 12 rounds, and hes got good speed too... that quick jab of Paulies would bug Zab a lot, Zabs head movement is lacking big time.

Comment

Malignaggi by brutal stoppage. Why question it, why even doubt it, everybody knows Paulie is the real deal and would halt Zab in his tracks inside 3 rounds.

Paulie "Iron-fists" Malignaggi is the danger man at Welter.

Comment

mallignaggi humiliates judah with the jab before smashing his disgraceful glass jaw with a brutal overhand right..

Comment

Malignaggi by split

Comment

also reed is right, paulie can fight for 12 rounds, ez work. but it would never go the distance with the iron chinned, murderous punching mallignagi.

Comment

I don't know if Judah can handle Paulie's power...

Comment

There was a poll for this fight yesterday, if anyone wants to find it. I'd take Paulie reluctantly, not confident picking this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  There was a poll for this fight yesterday, if anyone wants to find it. I'd take Paulie reluctantly, not confident picking this fight.

Oh wow I didn't know there was a poll, my fault

Comment

Originally posted by mordie View Post
                    Oh wow I didn't know there was a poll, my fault
                    No biggie, just letting you know. People would be reluctant to post in this thread because of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X