Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of a good source for actual ppvs sold? So not something that was released by Bob Arum but I mean HBO releasing numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
      only thing is Floyd agrred to 50/50 3 years ago..............BUT Manny opened his mouth and said he would take less for the fans so Floyd ran with it.BUT a flat 40 million and no ppv is str8 bull**** only a idiot would agree with that
      40 Million guarantee, 20 million in 48 hours then 40% of PPV revenue to Manny. He'll bring home 60-70 Million for the fight , EASILY! well that's before Arum gets his sticky fingers on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        its been clearifed over and over !!!! that manny isnt acctually getting 6 mill its more like 26 mill !!!! but floydosexuals keep spewing the same nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        of course floyd said so.. They are just being like their idol... I remember when these guys were on about the 75k nike contract of manny because Floyd said so.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
          only thing is Floyd agrred to 50/50 3 years ago..............BUT Manny opened his mouth and said he would take less for the fans so Floyd ran with it.BUT a flat 40 million and no ppv is str8 bull**** only a idiot would agree with that
          But Floyd is offereing 60-40, accoridng to Larry Merchant post fight question to Floyd after the Cotto fight. Floyd's stance may have changed since the first negotiations in December 2009/January 2010 because he's seen that he sold more with Mosley and Cotto since then, and sold more with Ortiz than Pac sold with Margarito. I don't know, we'd have to ask him, Haymon, or Ellerbe. I have no problem with Schaefer's idea about adding up the PPV and Box Office revenue of both once they became mega-stars, doing it per fight, and seeing how it should be broken down. If I had it my way, every fight would be that way for PPV fights. I say go by the numbers. But if they both agreed to 50-50, that's fine too. But at the same time, I understand Floyd not wanting to go 50-50 with a guy that has proven to not generat quite as much revenue, or so it seems.

I doubt Bob Arum will let anyone near his books, seeing as we don't know really actually know what Pac sold with Shane and Marquez. We don't know with Ortiz, but HBO did say the Ortiz did well over 1 million, than we heard the 1.25 million number from Golden Boy.

When the Mosley numbers were being added up, we heard it would be 1.2 million, but then Arum said it was 1.3 million, and than we heard 1.35 million or whatever. And when the Marquez fight was being added up, we heard it would be 1.2 million, but then Arum said it did 1.45 million. Most are skeptical about what those numbers really are.

Either way, I don't care. I've given up on the fight happening anyway.
          Last edited by 4Corners; 05-18-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiking View Post
            40 Million guarantee, 20 million in 48 hours then 40% of PPV revenue to Manny. He'll bring home 60-70 Million for the fight , EASILY! well that's before Arum gets his sticky fingers on it.
            that would be a whole lot better.but to say 0 ppv is an insult

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              of course floyd said so.. They are just being like their idol... I remember when these guys were on about the 75k nike contract of manny because Floyd said so.
              Floyd didn't say anything, Nevada state commission ,"say so". Read the article, your bigot, christian hypocrite Idol is taking it in the keister meister.

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                Manny isn't Ducking Floyd, Floyd isn't ducking Manny; Manny is being too Loyal to bobby. Manny is Loyal to a fault, and believes that everyone in his life has his best interest at heart. Manny is the type of person who would give you the shirt off his back, Bob is the kind of guy who would actually take it. Manny needs to leave Bob.
                Yes,,, I actually think I agree with you.

Comment

• No one really knows what Manny makes. They don't even release his real PPV #'s. What if Pac-Mosley did 700,000 buys. Would he get a $25mil guarantee then? No. So hard to say either way. I'm sure he's getting more than $6m. I'm also sure it's not that much more than $6m.

Comment

• Lmbo at u gullible idiots out there!! Pacq wouldnt have signed a contract for that amount! Or that close of a split w bradley!! Lmbo... You idiots know this just as well as the rest of us... Always falling for unreliable sources... And two ... All this rant and raving for pacq degrading and hating on ****s... When we all know just aswell that the dude doesnt even ever say anything personally bad about the opponents he faces.. Even with all the trash that marg rios and mayw spout out! He has yet to say anything pesonally bad about any of them.. Use some common sense and sound judgement, and not your emotions !!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Who cares about money? Floyd, Pacquiao, Cotto and every other prize fighter. Other than that, no one really cares about money.
                      Thats my point... I dont care who gets what, as long we have a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X