Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uruguay's new national hero - Luis Suarez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uruguay's new national hero - Luis Suarez.

This man is nothing more than a national treasure. He was willingly to miss the Semi Final just for his team to make it without him. That is like taking a bullet for your fellow solider during a war. I have utmost respect for his man and his principles. Just like in life, the good guys never win
    Last edited by Flawless*; 07-02-2010, 05:57 PM.

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    This man is nothing more than a national treasure. He was willingly to miss the Semi Final just for his team to make it without him. That is a taking a bullet for your fellow solider during a war. I have utmost respect for his man and his principles. Just like in life, the good guys never win
    actually .... since it was a straight red .... i believe he misses the final as well ... but i may be wrong .... can anyone verify???

Comment

now that is the "Hand of God"

Comment

your a **** and so is he,holland will spank them

Comment

So you like to see cheaters prosper?

That's good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
            actually .... since it was a straight red .... i believe he misses the final as well ... but i may be wrong .... can anyone verify???
            just the semi final

Comment

I wouldnt respect him for it, but as you say he took a bullet for the team

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                This man is nothing more than a national treasure. He was willingly to miss the Semi Final just for his team to make it without him. That is a taking a bullet for your fellow solider during a war. I have utmost respect for his man and his principles. Just like in life, the good guys never win
                You respect some one that cheated to keep there team from defeat?

Comment

Ghana should put out a hit on him. The hand of God scores goals. The hand of Satan stops them.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                    naa man that cheating **** only misses one game

Comment

Working...
                    X