Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Hate Thread. How to make new ones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Hate Thread. How to make new ones?

xcaret,ferocity,VIVA MEXICO,and the other ***.

oh yes 2501.

how to make new floyd hate threads?

oh god. i really miss the floyd hate threads. OH GOD. pls lemme hear hear them again saying FLOYD DUCKED MARGARITO! MARGARITO IS A BEAST! HELL KO MAYWEATHER/MOSLEY/WILLIAMS/COTTO/CLOTTEY!

PLS GOD. BRING EM BACK.

Comment

Originally posted by craftynoob08 View Post
      oh god. i really miss the floyd hate threads. OH GOD. pls lemme hear hear them again saying FLOYD DUCKED MARGARITO! MARGARITO IS A BEAST! HELL KO MAYWEATHER/MOSLEY/WILLIAMS/COTTO/CLOTTEY!

PLS GOD. BRING EM BACK.
      Margarito is not the only fighter that comes to mind when speculating on why PBF chose the particular moment that he did to retire. Why don't you just go make an honest "hate" Margarito thread instead of resorting to this ***gy bull****?

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Margarito is not the only fighter that comes to mind when speculating on why PBF chose the particular moment that he did to retire. Why don't you just go make an honest "hate" Margarito thread instead of resorting to this ***gy bull****?
        cool! new account! lemme guess...

hmmmmm..

ur one of the ***4 right?

WHAHAHAHAHA..

Comment

hmmmmm..

WHAHAHAHAHA..
          No dude this is my first and only acct here. You're not very crafty. Just kinda' obnoxious...

Comment

i dont disagree that Floyd is the best, but hes bad for boxing cause hes somewhat boring.

Id rather watch Marg vs Mosley or Cotto vs. Hatton these type of fighters

Comment

PLS GOD. BRING EM BACK.

Margarito has fought them, you can't say the same for Floyd.

Comment

xcaret,ferocity,VIVA MEXICO,and the other ***.

oh yes 2501.

how to make new floyd hate threads?
                hell yeah, you are making a hate thread so i can stay up while you keep me amused of your anger towards my hate for the ***** Floyd who retired a *****, i hate Floyd, i agree with you, we need more floyd haye threads and you can start them and defend the coward, he is ****in coward, He also ducked Mosley, dont forget that, craftynoob, ill keep you company for the next couple hours, thank you for this thread, excellent, floyd is gay

Comment

hmmmmm..

WHAHAHAHAHA..
                  Floyd is a *** i agree crafty, he sleeps with ellerbe, ellerbe is gay, floyds dad confirmed ellerbe is gay

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                    Margarito has fought them, you can't say the same for Floyd.
                    for gods sake, floyd chose to fight a wrestler as a goodbye fight for his fans, craftnnobe surely thought floyds fight vs the wrestler was real

Comment

Working...
                    X