You know shyt got real when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When threads keep getting deleted

Comment

• When your boss tells you to do cash for her and you can leave, and then sends the front of house people home, so you have to hang about the place for an hour and a half while the kitchen guys finish.

God damn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
        When your boss tells you to do cash for her and you can leave, and then sends the front of house people home, so you have to hang about the place for an hour and a half while the kitchen guys finish.

God damn it.
        At least your being paid to post.

Comment

• In fact, technically I kind of am too, because I just finished up a translation job, and have to wait for the clock to run out so I can go. Only 5 minutes to wait though.

But, with translation you're more being paid for the job than the time, so there's that.

Comment

• When your uncle wakes you up in the morning and says to tell whoever is outside that he's not home, you go outside and there's 12 fbi agents outside telling you to put your hands up.

Comment

• You know **** got real, when the girl you somehow sort of fell in love with is getting married in a month. (Or so she says.)

Comment

• She's in my bed right now, don't read me the wrong way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  You know **** got real, when the girl you somehow sort of fell in love with is getting married in a month. (Or so she says.)
                  Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  She's in my bed right now, don't read me the wrong way.
                  If you get her Prego then shyt will really get real

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    If you get her Prego then shyt will really get real
                    She already got pregnant a couple months ago. But, it sure as hell wasn't mine, it was her douche fiance's. I hadn't even seen her for a few months before that.

She said that he wanted her to have an abortion, and she didn't want to. But, she had a miscarriage.

I once busted a condom in her, but I took her to the clinic to get the pill.

Comment

• You know shyt got real, when you bust a full nut up in a girl, with a condom on, and when you pull out you notice that there is just a ring of fragmented plastic hanging around your dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X