Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kamran1 View Post
    I had Floyd winning JUST 7-5 with Oscar dominating all the middle rounds and winning 6-7and 8 clearly.
    Ok i just got done with round 8, and now i'm convinced you are trolling....

Comment

Floyd fans are the worst Oscar CLEARLY won all the middle rounds 6-7 and 8 being the best of them

Comment

Floyd totally outpointed De La Hoya with his jab and defense and right hands. I really find it hard to give De La Hoya more than 4 rounds.

Comment

Check hook The mid rounds were Oscar's best rounds.

You clearly haven't watched the fight

Comment

a VHS tape from 2007?

Comment

I had Floyd winning JUST 7-5 with Oscar dominating all the middle rounds and winning 6-7and 8 clearly.
              You've managed to throw in the word dominating in each of your posts. Find one round that Oscar dominated and put it up.

Otherwise, shut up and don't mention scoring again for at least five years. Unless this is Raskat/Halls of Fame, then carry on. He can't help his idiocy.

Comment

Oscar dominated rounds 6 7 and 8 in particular whilst controlling all the middle rounds

Comment

Alright guys I started watching 6 months ago .and recently watched the Oscar-Floyd fight for the first time on an old VHS and thought I would share what I thought

The main thing I picked up on was Oscar dominating all the middle rounds (easily won round 6-7 and 8) and just wanted to know whether you would agree with me or whether boxing scoring might not be for me just yet
                  Oscar dominated rounds 6 7 and 8 in particular whilst controlling all the middle rounds
                  Respectfully, if you just started watching boxing 6 months ago, how can you tell if ODH won the rounds or not? Do you know how to properly score a round?

Comment

At least put some effort in. Go to the lounge, or thunderdome, and go through some troll threads. Get some ideas. Try again.

Comment

Mayweather won. 7-5 for Floyd is the most generous you can be for Delahoya.

Anyone that scores it seriously for Delahoya really has no clue about boxing and shouldn't ever score a fight again.

Comment

Working...
                      X