Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kel Brook isnt the one pulling out of the fight !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A carrot up your bum???????

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Teeth like Stonehenge, lolll!

Looks like all the tards that accused Brook of ducking have some crow to eat.
      Who is ducking Porter? The guy is a typical overhyped American media job.
      You think Porter is an overhyped american media job?

I think he's pretty good. Crude, but good.

Comment

I think it's a 50/50 fight but if Brook loses I think he will blame making weight and move up a class because at weightins I notice he looks very drained to how he used to look and he's been a welterweight since turning pro.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I'm not sure either.

Looked good in his last two, but that was against guys who cannot punch. He could jump in and be wild without having to worry about the slaps coming back his way....how does that style work against someone with legit power?

We'll find out at some point.

Comment

Shawn Porter will destroy Kell Brook in 4 rounds, 5 at most, probably less. Brook will always be in Amir Khans shadow.

Comment

Porter did an interview this weekend and said he'll be fighting Kell Brook August 9th.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMbxrQQtjQs

They cant sell him in a Mayweather fight yet imo.

Comment

Am I missing something? The only thing that's been confirmed is that it's not happening on August 9th, who says it's not gonna happen a week later or later in the month?

I swear people on here are so thick.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I think he is massively overrated.
                  He is strong as an ox I give him that but I don't see an awful lot outside of that. Looks almost like a drunken Mike Tyson impersonation to me.

I think Devon and Paulie have flattered him massively myself. Credit where due he won but to me he just did what a fighter with his style and size should be doing to two naturally smaller boxers who haven't the power to command any respect.

I totally think he is being made out to be something he isn't and being pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Mayweather Porter in September.
                    I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I think he is massively overrated.
                      He is strong as an ox I give him that but I don't see an awful lot outside of that. Looks almost like a drunken Mike Tyson impersonation to me.

I think Devon and Paulie have flattered him massively myself. Credit where due he won but to me he just did what a fighter with his style and size should be doing to two naturally smaller boxers who haven't the power to command any respect.

I totally think he is being made out to be something he isn't and being pushed.
                      If Porter-Brook happens, you should bet heavy on Brook. Then post proof.

Easy money right?

Comment

Working...
                      X