Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better chance of pulling an upset Delvin Rodriguez or Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better chance of pulling an upset Delvin Rodriguez or Alexander Povetkin

As I said before People are really under estimating Delvin and I think we might see an upset tomorrow. I hear a lot of people talking about how Delvin likes to bang on the inside but he already said he's going to use his jab to keep Cotto at bay. I hope I'm wrong because Cotto is one of my favorite fighters but he just doesn't look strong enough at 154. The only person I can remember him hurting at 154 was Yuri Foreman and who knows if he would have bean able to hurt him if he didn't sprain his ankle.

Cotto needs to go back to 147 so I can see a fight I've always wanted, two of my all time favorites Cotto and Marquez
    Alexander Povetkin
    15.38%
    Delvin Rodrigeuz
    84.62%

I'm going with Delvin, Povetkin needs the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      As I said before People are really under estimating Delvin and I think we might see an upset tomorrow. I hear a lot of people talking about how Delvin likes to bang on the inside but he already said he's going to use his jab to keep Cotto at bay. I hope I'm wrong because Cotto is one of my favorite fighters but he just doesn't look strong enough at 154. The only person I can remember him hurting at 154 was Yuri Foreman and who knows if he would have bean able to hurt him if he didn't sprain his ankle.

Cotto needs to go back to 147 so I can see a fight I've always wanted, two of my all time favorites Cotto and Marquez
      Really should be a neither choice. These are busy fights although i can't blame either fighter. Cotto needs to get a win after two losses (competitive) and Wlad doesn't have any better competition.

Comment

Delvin Povetkin

Comment

Rodriguez...

Comment

I think Rodriguez has the better shot at pulling off an upset. I still look for Cotto to win, but him being at 154 still bothers me. I thought the move up from 140 was a good move, I just wish he would have stayed at 147.

Comment

Delvin no doubt, Cotto is in a more questionable place career wise than Wlad, Povetkin may or may not be as good as Rodriguez tough to say but Delvin is closer to current Cotto than Povetkin is to current Wlad.

That is actually pulling a true upset though, not Povetkin getting an undeserved decision.

Comment

Both Do imo

LilKlit is and always will be chinny, and Cotto is on the down slide of his career. Hoping Cotto wins tho, as for Lil Klit, hope he loses only cause i'm tired of the kbros stranglehold on the WEAK hw division

Comment

Delvin because Cotto is a shop worn fighter, that's still game but, is on the down side of his career. Cotto needs this fight to get one more big pay day. I think Cotto will still win though, delvin needs to go for broke.

Comment

Rodriguez.

Comment

Working...
                    X