Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux appearance on Miami Tv show (spanish)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a bum. This guy is so hyped its not even funny. I was talking to a kid on toys r us yesterday and asked him "have you heard of rigo?" and he was like "no wtf". No one knows this guy he hasnt fought anyone, why is he being mentioned at all.

Comment

That's what's up.... Can we get a ring appearance next???

Let's go Rigo....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Valdez hizo una película antes de salir de Cuba llamado "Un Rey en la Habana." Lo vi hace unos años. Creo que si te gusta su programa, te gustará la película. Es sólo alrededor de una hora y media de largo.
        esa película es muy buena!

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          And somebody took it seriously.
          no mate, think YOU'RE the one taking ME seriously. i do speak Spanish so i understood what was said in the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Such a bum. This guy is so hyped its not even funny. I was talking to a kid on toys r us yesterday and asked him "have you heard of rigo?" and he was like "no wtf". No one knows this guy he hasnt fought anyone, why is he being mentioned at all.
            lolololololololol!!!

Rigo is not famous even in Cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Wtf is wrong with you, stop approaching random kids at toys r us pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Rigo is not famous even in Cuban.
                What makes you say that? I'm not even sure how well-known he is in the Cuban-American community! (I'm certain he's well-known on the island. Unfortunately, from an economic standpoint, the people are impotent.) Regardless, Rigondeaux's popularity isn't the issue. It's his ability that means something.

I read a lot of Rigo bashing here from people that don't know much if anything about him. The man is highly skilled, accomplished and talented. This isn't just some kid with nine pro bouts. "El Chacal" is an amateur legend with only about a dozen losses in approximately 400 bouts. He owns two Olympic golds among his other international honors.

I know that the pros is a different animal, but a talent like Guillermo is quite special. You hear Nonito call him "boring," not weak. That a guy like Freddie Roach (Rigo's first pro trainer) wanted "El Chacal" to challenge for a world championship almost immediately after turning pro speaks volumes. I've never heard of such a thing. Have you?

Comment

Rigo sounds like a pretty cool guy

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Rigo sounds like a pretty cool guy
                    I was actually surprised at how articulate he could be with the "dicharachos". (He probably likes to rap.) In the few interviews I've seen with him, he seems at a loss for words, almost shy. Maybe he's just a fairly humble guy.

Comment

Any truth to him fighting Bakhtin next?

Comment

Working...
                      X