Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vazquez Jr. Helps a Homeless Man Get a Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not see how people think WV2 has no chance to lose. Im a fan of his, but he has only 21 pro fights and no amateur career! Against a former champion with alot of experience. I am actually hoping that WV2 really puts on a great performance cause I really think this is a huge step up fight for him. Im sure Arce will carry that experience very well in the ring, especially with all the upsets that have happend and Mexico dominating all year. He will be very motivated. I think its going to be a really good fight, closer than some may think, Though Im hoping that WV2 KOs him in the middle rounds.
    Last edited by Rikanlynx86; 04-20-2011, 05:34 PM. Reason: misspelled

Comment

man that;s whats up . . . pugs giving back . . . notwithstanding his altruism and kindness, he still has to prove he belongs on the world class level. in time, in time . . .

Comment

is it just me or every time wilfredo does something for the community that shyt is more covered than a presidential speech. come on son!!!!!!!!!! War Rigondeaux!!!!!!! Rigo puts fear in wilfreditos heart

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          is it just me or every time wilfredo does something for the community that shyt is more covered than a presidential speech. come on son!!!!!!!!!! War Rigondeaux!!!!!!! Rigo puts fear in wilfreditos heart

Comment

he defo does do hisn part in the community

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              get your marielito boat-lift head out of your a$$, F ucking cubans...

Comment

Working...
              X