Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Pushed Back To September in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree cotto is the big name not this cheating ******t in cheato put this in jersey ****kk vegas cotto sttill kos plaster hands

Comment

just has to happen

Comment

Marg by brutal KO

Comment

Fuk all you Puerto Rican *****s..The fights gonna happen!! It doesnt matter where just shut the fuk up and enjoy the fight!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            stupid move.

Could have had Cotto-Cintron in July (for the RING BELT), then winner (cotto most likely) against Margarito in Nov/Dec.
            That would be ideal, but Cintron is a possible spoiler if he beats Cotto. Can't disturb the big money fight.

I'm sure Cotto is not at all happy about being put on the shelf until the fall, and Margarito should seriously retire if his Pacquiao beating is still affecting his ability to train/fight after all these months.

Comment

What will be Cotto's excuse for losing to a guy recovering from a fractured cheek bone?

Comment

Margarito should be ashamed letting lil Pac beat him so bad that it will take almost a year for him to recover. Ha ha ha! That's funny. If Cotto can't beat Margarito this time then we know both are done. Cintron facing the winner of that fight is intriguing. Now I'm rooting for Cotto more than ever to win because I want to see Cintron/Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Even if Margarito wins which I don't think he will, why would the Cintron fight even make sense? They better get his ass in their with Martinez.

Even if Cotto loses which I don't think he will the next chapter in his career should be Cintron after Cotto beats up Margarito and then maybe he'd be ready for Pac in a rematch. Because I think if Cotto can get past those 2 then that will be a big feat since their both huge power punchers. He'll have a lot of momentum and confidence going into a Pac showdown.
                  Remember. Cotto is at 154 now so I doubt he comes down for a Pac rematch. That would mean Pac would have to move up but Team Pac said that it would not happen after Margarito. Why should Cotto rematch Pac? Manny beat the crap out of Cotto. No rematch necessary.

Comment

i might go to this fight since its in vegas...marg taking this by ko/tko.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Remember. Cotto is at 154 now so I doubt he comes down for a Pac rematch. That would mean Pac would have to move up but Team Pac said that it would not happen after Margarito. Why should Cotto rematch Pac? Manny beat the crap out of Cotto. No rematch necessary.
                      I think the beating Manny put on Margs was a blessing for the fans, we won't see the pointless Pac-Cotto rematch in the fall. Now it's on Pac to put the whooping stick to work on Shane so that rematch idea dies.

Comment

Working...
                      X