No announcement yet.

Chris Henry vs Shaun George

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Henry vs Shaun George

Very Interesting matchup. The winner moves on and the loser is deemed to journey men.

I like Henry here I am being bias because a win makes my boy Mack look better. Henry has to move his head and know win to throw his punches because George will look to counter and counter he will.

I hear George talking a lot and comeFriday will be his turn to back it up. Should be an excitng fight. I cant wait!!

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by BARRON71; 07-07-2009, 10:02 PM.

i like this match up..i think henry did alright last time against mack just looked a little fatigued...george is riding that byrd win so both are goin to want this win badly (george's very last win was over too quickly 1st round)....good fight to start off my friday night!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      i like this match up..i think henry did alright last time against mack just looked a little fatigued...george is riding that byrd win so both are goin to want this win badly (george's very last win was over too quickly 1st round)....good fight to start off my friday night!!!!!!!
      Agreed!!! George's last fight was a joke. Baglouo did not want to be there. I like Henry in a KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BARRON71 View Post
        Agreed!!! George's last fight was a joke. Baglouo did not want to be there. I like Henry in a KO.
        I remember before the Ballagou fight, Daniel Judah's manager told me there was no way Shaun was going to KO Ballagou. If George KO'ed Ballagou, it would make Judah's win less impressive. 86 seconds.

I've been in the gym with Shaun and have seen what he's been doing. Shaun George is probably the worst possible fight Henry could have taken. A lot of people will be surprised by how easy this fight will be.

Comment

Working...
        X