No announcement yet.

Rob Medley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Medley

I have noticed him dropping weight, think his even gone down as low as welter now, how much damage do you think he could do at that weight?

yeah his last few fights have been at welter. he holds the IBF australasian and IBO asia pacific titles. hard to predict what he can do with his career as he hasnt fought ne one yet. haha its a prick of a division to try to make waves in that's for sure. at 25 id say he will start to pick up the opposition soon.

Comment

he looks very amatuerish when he fights, but as i said making it down to that weight when being naturally much bigger he might be atleast a contender is a year or 2.

Comment

yeah i noticed at boxrec that he is 6ft tall. thats a great natural size advantage for a welter. i also noticed he was came in at 142lbs for his last few fights.. shave another kilo off that and its light welter..

Comment

i just really hope a few of our australian born prospects actually go on with it in the next few years.

Comment

i think katsidis could blow up. billy dib is a chance. soloman haumono is a dark horse

Comment

Working...
            X