Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are apple so gay with their products?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are apple so gay with their products?

Like for example, the ipod touch, they basically choke the potential out of what's a really cool device by locking third party apps from being put on it!

The thing is basically a high end pda but they limit it so badly, even viewing word documents on it is such a pain in the ass!

they also do other stupid stuff, like only letting you install apps from your own pc, oh sure you can install one from somewhere else, but if you do you lose all the ones you put on on your pc!

I wouldnt mind, but these things aren't cheap, so i should be able to put whatever i damn well like on it!

That is a big issue for me with them also, if they let it loose it would be way better then PC.

Comment

They're ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        That is a big issue for me with them also, if they let it loose it would be way better then PC.
        I just dont like paying for something, only for them to lock features out on it.

that would be like buying a hi-def tv but they say you are only allowed to watch 2 channels on it, and no dvds either

Comment

Use Apple third party apps app to put third party apps on Apple Touch.

Comment

Working...
          X