Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: De La Hoya Talks Broner-Malignaggi, Canelo-Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: De La Hoya Talks Broner-Malignaggi, Canelo-Trout

Luis Sandoval catches up with Golden Boy President Oscar De La Hoya to discuss Adrien Broner and his move to welterweight to face WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi and the unification between Saul Alvarez and Austin Trout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great interview, thanks. Like Mr Capone E said "they say when you've made it you get hated on" Oscar said it criticism = more fans and $$$, people who ride the hate train on the boxer are actually more of a true fan then the boxer's real fan, because they are all on the boxer's life and make threads on everything they do making them more famous and getting more people to talk about it.
    Last edited by cantor5150; 04-05-2013, 02:15 AM.

Comment

For the first time in a while Oscar isn't backing against Floyd, even he can't lie about Guerrero going to lose.

Comment

broner malignaggi that's a clown fight bro.

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
          Great interview, thanks. Like Mr Capone E said "they say when you've made it you get hated on" Oscar said it criticism = more fans and $$$, people who ride the hate train on the boxer are actually more of a true fan then the boxer's real fan, because they are all on the boxer's life and make threads on everything they do making them more famous and getting more people to talk about it.
          yup, the 'haters' talk more about a fighter than the d*ck riders

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            yup, the 'haters' talk more about a fighter than the d*ck riders
            I never understood that, but now I see clearly now the rain is gone. I have a few favorite fighters that get so much hate, and the funny thing is some haters know way more of my fighter then me...

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              broner malignaggi that's a clown fight bro.
              thats a very good action fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                For the first time in a while Oscar isn't backing against Floyd, even he can't lie about Guerrero going to lose.
                maybe he is using the reverse approach.and hopes that will work for a mayweather loss.

Comment

Working...
                X