No announcement yet.

Lucas vs Garcia 2 needs too happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    He seriously hardly hit Lucas with anything until he landed that freak shot (which was also illegal)

I would love to see a rematch with a firmer referee. I don't believe Garcia wins more convincingly. I think with a firmer referee he gets beat down badly.
    He did all he could and I seen no adjustments just rough and illegal tactics for most part.
    Lucas was the one in there adjusting with a badly damaged eye.
    That is exactly how I feel, not only about the shot, but about the fight as well. Several things happened that if you made the two fight each other 5 times, they wouldn't happen again. Whether due to different refereeing and of course, because freak shots/occurrences (low blows/badly swollen eye) all vary from fight to fight.

Again, I truly believe in a rematch Matthysse should win. I put money down on him in the first fight yet I feel very confident to put it on him again despite the loss. It's not a Mayweather-Canelo scenario where I WOULD never ever bet on Canelo against Mayweather.

Comment

Garcia had a good gameplan and was lucky to get away with the lowblows. Hopefully Matthysse will come back stronger.

Comment

Mattysse's style is too one dimentional right now,Garcia worked him out and Mattysse could not come to terms with Garcia's style. Garcia is smarter in the ring and that was the big difference. Mattysse needs to lean new tricks before he considers a rematch otherwise it would be the same result all over again.

Comment

People still crying about this fight? Just get over it. Do you see Lucas complaining about this loss and felt he was cheated? Do you see him demanding a immediate rematch? He took his loss like he was suppose to and moved on. I like how the actual fighter can accept defeat but his cry baby fans do the opposite. I like Lucas but even in a rematch I think Danny will have a much easier time with him because Danny is a fighter that can adjust and he is steadily improving every fight he has. Look how he fought for Morales and look how much he has improved in that short amount of time. Lucas is at a age where his skills probably are not going to improve that much, this is why you learn it early in your career so when you hit those late ages in boxing it all falls into place. This is why I believe a guy like Danny has a bright future ahead of him.
          Last edited by Zano-24; 12-02-2013, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I haven't even heard Lucas request an immediate or even near future rematch.

Since when does the CHAMP have to give the CHALLENGER an immediate rematch, when the result was not even close to in question?

Comment

Man I can't remember the last time I saw a fighters fans make so many excuses for his loss when the fighter himself took his whooping like a man and hasn't complained.

Comment

People saying he doesn't need to rematch, please explain the Morales rematch?

Anyways, Garcia already said he isn't giving him a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Man I can't remember the last time I saw a fighters fans make so many excuses for his loss when the fighter himself took his whooping like a man and hasn't complained.
                  lol so true. Matthysse accepted it no complaints and congratulated Danny like a real sportsman.

"Danny only won because of lowblows almost hitting Matthysses leg" Lets not mention Lucas punching behind the head constantly doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler *LS View Post
                    People saying he doesn't need to rematch, please explain the Morales rematch?

Anyways, Garcia already said he isn't giving him a rematch.
                    contractually obligated

Comment

I would LOVE for a rematch to happen...anything that'll make that JSFD clown cry...I can't think of any other reason I wanna see that fight again....that's bad!!

The Machine heads should revoke that clown's membership due to his bad aim in the pre fight forum **** throwing contest....find a new shooter because that dude is str8 ass!!

Comment

Working...
                      X