Collapse
No announcement yet.

To my older posters,when did you stop partying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999...wait. Did someone say that already.

Comment

im 29. im done with the nightlife. im jaded from the same sht that goes on in clubs and bars. i cant late tolerate loud music anymore, yelling at people to conversate and the horrible hangovers the next day. im not young doe as i used to.

also i cant hang out with big groups of people anymore. i dont like how everyone coups up in their own clique when we are all friends.

i also realized that the older i get, the more my social skills go on the decline.

id rather stay in or go for a late night drive in the country side.

Comment

I stopped drinking everyday early this year and now just limit it to weekends. I used to be able to drink as much as I wanted on a weekday, then wake up early and go to work and be fine the next day. Now it seems if I drink a 6 pack on a weekday and then get up early the next day to go to work that I feel like **** all day. So 25 seemed to be my cutoff age of hard partying.

Comment

I still "party" but I've slowed down significantly. It started when I was 29 and my partying has been slowly decreasing since. Personally I think I am completely burned out, but I refuse to quit entirely.

Comment

I got home at 6 AM last night (morning?).

Comment

Its funny how life works. One day its all fun n games with the homies next thing you know you rather be alone and not have anyone bother you. The only times I feel young again is when I hang out with my girl. She's barely 20 and it's funny hearing all the nonsense that comes out of her mouth. Reminds me of a younger n dumber me. ( not that I've gotten smarter by much but I like to think that I've mature more in the past several years)
              Last edited by El Malo.; 08-25-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X