Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the easiest languages to learn after English and Spanish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...........Polish.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Why is that? Is German like English?
      English is a Germanic language. Same roots same structures

Also mostly similar sentence formation, you won't have to learn new ways of putting words together, or assign masculine/feminine, or any of the other things other languages do.

The most you'll have to do is learn vocabulary words.

Swedish is also another germanic language
      Last edited by Paclan; 06-07-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

How's that going? Did you quit? A couple of years ago I was trying to learn Japanese when I would watch Anime in Japanese language, but that was pretty hard.

I just want to know at least 3 languages, but I want it to be Spanish and English which I speak fluently in both, and one of either Russian, Arabic or Farsi. I wouldn't be motivated to learn Italian, French or Portuguese.
        I stopped when I moved back to PR. There was no need for it over here. I learned little to nothing to be quite frankly. I always used it to start a conversation with russian girls at the bar. They used to think it was cute and funny. I remember listening to them talking and understanding a bit. But it is hard man. Us as latin us that R way to much and getting use to it, es duro. But if you have any motivation, you might be able to do it.

Comment

French, Italian and Portuguese don't interest me.

I know Arabic is really hard, I read about that. I would like to learn that language or Farsi.
          Italian and French will get you some pooosaay.

Comment

Comment

German is easy, only thing is remembering all the words lol but it has very easy and similar structure to English.

Russian is an annoying language, my original dialect.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                German is easy, only thing is remembering all the words lol but it has very easy and similar structure to English.

Russian is an annoying language, my original dialect.
                People sound quite aggressive speaking German. Very masculine language.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  I can agree with that.

Chinese? Fuck that noise. 10 different meanings for one word by using stress on the word.

ma
                  maaa
                  ma
                  ma
                  ma'aaa

Hard as hell. Forget learning to read it either. French is pretty easy. Arabic is pretty difficult too. Japanese is kinda easy, it's just increasing the vocab that's kinda difficult and writing it too.

Comment

You know English, Dutch and Japanese right? Can you have conversations in Japanese?
                    I only know English and Japanese, but I've studied others (German, Spanish, Russian). To be honest, if you really struggled with Japanese I'm not sure I'd recommend any of the ones you listed, because you're going to run into similar issues with all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I can agree with that.

Chinese? Fuck that noise. 10 different meanings for one word by using stress on the word.

ma
                      maaa
                      ma
                      ma
                      ma'aaa

Hard as hell. Forget learning to read it either. French is pretty easy. Arabic is pretty difficult too. Japanese is kinda easy, it's just increasing the vocab that's kinda difficult and writing it too.
                      Its Mao Zedong americani whats up?

I always knew africaans was easy to learn considering I still remember how the south african anthem starts.

Comment

Working...
                      X