No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz, Mayweather Finely Tuned And Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz, Mayweather Finely Tuned And Ready For Battle

By Jake Donovan - Victor Ortiz and Floyd Mayweather both made weight ahead of their welterweight title fight Saturday evening in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Both fighters were in supreme condition for the pay-per-view headliner, which airs live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas (Saturday, HBO PPV, 9PM ET/6PM PT). Ortiz came in at the welterweight limit of 147 lb, while Mayweather was slightly below at 146.5 lb. [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz will give PBF some problems early due mainly to his adrenaline rush and Mayweather's ring rust -- PBF will take some hard shots, may even go down but will gradually figure Ortiz out and will start taking command by the 6th round -- Mayweather will batter Ortiz and stop him in the 8th or 9th round -- (now that I've told everyone what's going to happen, there's no need for anyone to spend any PPV money to watch the fight!)....

Comment

[QUOTE=mshap;11148961]Ortiz will give PBF some problems early due mainly to his adrenaline rush and Mayweather's ring rust -- PBF will take some hard shots, may even go down but will gradually figure Ortiz out and will start taking command by the 6th round -- Mayweather will batter Ortiz and stop him in the 8th or 9th round -- (now that I've told everyone what's going to happen, there's no need for anyone to spend any PPV money to watch the fight!)....[/QUOT
      Ortiz is going to win ........Ortiz has speed and that is the reason he has knocked down everyone who he has face...mayweather is going to get hurt really bad .....furthermore ortiz is going to outwork him if need be .....And still wbc champion of the world "vicious" victor ortiz

Comment

Mayweather needs to win by knockout here its been a long time sense he's won by knock out. Look for May to catch Ortiz on the break Ortiz is always open after the break and may will land powerful shots with lead right hands and left hooks. Trust me plus May is way to good to lose to a guy like Ortiz I mean he's got them spider legs he will go down like five times in the fight.

Comment

Working...
        X