No announcement yet.

The Firm: Photoshopped Pic By G-Dog Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    I told G-Dog to take a shot at kev in my thread. Kev got personal tho, which is weird because he kept telling everyone he knows how to take a joke and not get offended(when he was taking shots at bb92).

It's a mad world, son.
    I can take a joke from the people I joke around with. If you can't take a joke from me, don't play around with me or you get smacked easily. That's how I do it.

This is just the internet though, so no smacks can take place. Humiliating pictures are fine I guess but I am not satisfied. I mean Money Pacquiao ain't satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Pacquiao View Post
      I did not create this picture, did not touch it. G-Dog himself sent it to me like this. The Firm is supposedly the name of his little group of friends. G-Dog is one of the two on the left or right side.

100 mill points. Internet is serious business, G-Dog. My 100 Mill points and this will all stop.

dag

if it were me doing the photochopping Id have added in a penis pump on the table but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        I can take a joke from the people I joke around with. If you can't take a joke from me, don't play around with me or you get smacked easily. That's how I do it.

This is just the internet though, so no smacks can take place. Humiliating pictures are fine I guess but I am not satisfied. I mean Money Pacquiao ain't satisfied.
        Kev's on that real n*gga ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Executioner- View Post
          Wait...

Is Money...

Kev?...
          yes.

and gorilla fags is a dorian alt.

Comment

g-dog's stock just plummeted man where he at SALVAGE YOUR DRAW POWER DAWG!

Comment

So Gully Gad ran BB02 out of the lounge, not my fault. Gully Gad plays around with me and I take it just fine. Am I lying? Do I not take jokes from Gully Gad, PB32, Ether, Diesel, Sweet Jesus, Tua, Makavelli, etc.?

G-Dog ain't in my circle. Don't joke around with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                yes.

Really?

C'mon, son. How you gonna have an alt like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  yes.

Left hook tua, you are much better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                    I've exposed Marcos Maidana...

Comment

i am not G-Dog. I just feel bad for the guy because he is getting roasted for something I told him to do. That's all. I only have 1 account, DORIAN. Nothing more, nothing less..

Comment

Working...
                      X