Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *****s have SO MUCH PRIDE in how much Floyd makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weeeeeeeeee

Comment

Why do you care so much about Floyd and his fans?

You have made over 82 Floyd threads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
        I mean ive been watching boxing since the 80s & i have never come across a fan base so ENAMORED with ppv buys, live gate receipts, high ratings of preview shows, all things that have nothing to do with what happens inside the ring.

What's more i found intriguing is the *****s in depth knowledge & assurance as to how much Floyd makes & how much Pacquiao & other boxers make. Its as if they have access to their online bank accounts & financial portfolio.

What about taking pride in what your favorite boxer does INSIDE THE RING? What about being proud that you witnessed a great legendary war? That your favorite boxer took on great opposition & he captivated & inspired you with what he did in the ring.

Why do *****s especially like bernardo aka dos dominicano Andstill/al haymon/ ggmarquez/ nyualum take such great pleasure in how much another man makes & how much less others compared to floyd make? Do they get dibs from Floyd?

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I mean michael jordan fans, lebron fans, tyson fans, ali fans, i never hear them big up their live gate reciepts. Ive never heard ray leonard fans mock other boxer fans boxing preview show's low ratings?

Ive never come across such a petty subspecies fan base of any team, or sporting individual as the *****s.

They are a eerily fascinating yet ignorantly trifling creatures that should be dissected & studied by sociologists & psychologists for years to come.
        the short answer is that it is more eye popping than his lack luster list of opponents. it's the one thing that gives him credibility besides his "zero"

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          the short answer is that it is more eye popping than his lack luster list of opponents. it's the one thing that gives him credibility besides his "zero"
          this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

take me off your ignore list burner.

don't be a floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              take me off your ignore list burner.

don't be a floyd.
              Im just not in the mood for flaming bro. You assumed my thread was about Pac when it had nothing to do with him.

Comment

you said it yourself, you are "fed up" with the PED talks

don't be a hypocrite burner

Comment

i couldn't give a **** about how much he makes.

people who hate on floyd seem to care a hell of a lot about his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                    i couldn't give a **** about how much he makes.

people who hate on floyd seem to care a hell of a lot about his fans.
                    people who like floyd seems more interested in making pacquiao bash threads.

look at the front page and see how many there are threads about pac. its ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                      people who like floyd seems more interested in making pacquiao bash threads.

look at the front page and see how many there are threads about pac. its ridiculous
                      just goes to show that Floyd's fans are just as insecure as he is

Comment

Working...
                      X