Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have 2 Al Haymon Managed fighters ever fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have 2 Al Haymon Managed fighters ever fought?

Can someone please show me a fight where 2 fighters that were both managed by Al Haymon had fights against one another.......

If this is impossible to accomplish then all the Mayweather is AFRAID of Williams & WONT fight Williams talk needs to stop immediately because this is the reason they wont fight.....

Last edited by Jiddu Dali; 11-04-2009, 01:50 PM.

no

boxing is politics

mayweather hasn't ducked anyone

please let this stop

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
      no

boxing is politics

mayweather hasn't ducked anyone

please let this stop
      yeah ...floyd should stop the ducking and enough with the politics.....**** is old and he aint foolin anyone......man up floyd!...

Comment

it's not impossible its very easy to make a fight with someone who has the same manager. it's called an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          it's not impossible its very easy to make a fight with someone who has the same manager. it's called an excuse.
          man please show me a bout in the last 20 years where 2 Al Haymon fighters have fought each other.....

can you do this?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
            yeah ...floyd should stop the ducking and enough with the politics.....**** is old and he aint foolin anyone......man up floyd!...
            please show me a bout in the last 20 years where 2 Al Haymon fighters have fought each other

if you can do this...then we can get back to the P-Will vs Mayweather talk..

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
              Can someone please show me a fight where 2 fighters that were both managed by Al Haymon had fights against one another.......

If this is impossible to accomplish then all the Mayweather is AFRAID of Williams & WONT fight Williams talk needs to stop immediately because this is the reason they wont fight.....this is the same reason why Winky never fought Forrest or Mayweather

What's your point?

Comment

I agree that the Pwill/PBF talk should pretty much stop, but not for the reasons most people list. More so because of the fact that Pwill is looking for fights at 160, and I, for one, don't believe he'll be back at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  What's your point?
                  my point is that this is the reason that the P Will-Mayweather talk should stop....

im pretty sure that Mayweather ISNT afraid of Paul Williams.......especially after seeing Carlos Quintana outbox him around the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post

If this is impossible to accomplish then all the Mayweather is AFRAID of Williams & WONT fight Williams talk needs to stop immediately because this is the reason they wont fight.....this is the same reason why Winky never fought Forrest or Mayweather

A bit off-topic... Winky was never part of Al Haymon's stable.

Comment

Working...
                    X