Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF fans, are y'all ready for the brutal truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
    Corrales, Hernandez, Hernandez are part of the C+ group I'm referring to(maybe not Genaro, I'll give him B- on his good day, but you gotta remember, Genaro himself was already past it when he fought Floyd) and whether De La Joto was 154 or 147 he was shot.

****, you bring up the undefeated Flatton, lol, the undefeated Flatton couldn't carry the jockstrap of the Erika that got ko'd by PAC in 3 rounds! Gimme a f**kin' break.

Who is better the MAB/EM/JMM that PAC fought or the Genaro/De La Joto/Flattoned that Floyd fought?
    I'm not going to argue with you, dude.

I've seen way too many of your posting history to even bother.

You love Pac, and think he's better than everybody else.

That's fine, more power to 'ya.

But the Chico and Castillo that Floyd fought (and beat) would walk through Manny.

Comment

I liked the Chop Chop fight. People forget that Chop was pretty good at that point and Floyd did him nasty (except for that one shot, and after that Floyd killed Corley that round). People like to talk **** about that fight, but to me that ia actually one of my favorite Mayweather fights.

Comment

Genaro himself was already past it when he fought Floyd

He had only one loss and that loss was to a Prime De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I'm not going to argue with you, dude.

I've seen way too many of your posting history to even bother.

You love Pac, and think he's better than everybody else.

That's fine, more power to 'ya.

But the Chico and Castillo that Floyd fought (and beat) would walk through Manny.
          You don't have to argue with me, but atleast answer the godd*mn question.

Yeah, you gonna duck my question the same way your boy ducks real fighters.

And no, Chico's style is made to order for PAC! And Castillo(lol)
          Last edited by We want Floyd; 05-10-2009, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Jose Luis Castillo smash Mayweather in first fight.
            He got robbed heavy.
            Prime De La Hoya would KTFO Floyd.

Comment

Y'all wanna know why yo boy is undefeated?

'Cause he ain't fought nobody, that's what that 39-0 means, a bunch of f**kin' hype job nobodies and has beens.

A shot f**kin' Erika got more skills and gusto than prime Vicky Flattened and old @ss De La Joto(gay in spanish) combined.

The biggest names on "Mr. I'm undefeated against nobodies" resume are De La Joto and soon Juanita, both 35 years old by the time they faced "The Fraud". That's f**kin' ancient in boxing years.

Yeah, yeah, PAC did face a shot Joto, but he wasn't supposed to win anyway. PAC on paper had bigger odds against him facing an aged fighter.

I'll give Floyd this, he's an A - class fighter great at fighting C+ hype jobs.
              c'mon mang, give floyd a little credit

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                c'mon mang, give floyd a little credit
                I did give that b*tch credit, I said he's an A-class fighter, it's too bad he likes fighting C+ fighters.

Floyd Joy likes to feel like a man amongst boys, that's why when you ask people who Floyd has fought, they scratch their heads and have to think about it and still, no names come up, hehe
                Last edited by We want Floyd; 05-10-2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                  He got robbed heavy.
                  Then u put ur eyeglasses on...

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                    He got robbed heavy.
                    That is not true at all, JLC gave Floyd all he ever wanted to handle and may have won it was a tough close fight. It is hard to call it a robbery though because one could argue that Floyd won all of the first six rounds, and the second half of the fight was not all JLC although he came on very strong (not to mention the points that got deducted and how those rounds got scored is crucial).

Comment

It like this after a guy fight and reachs to the top there is alway a fighter he should have fight.

like Hopkins is already doesnt need to fight he is ATG guarnteed and going as the best MW of all time living in our era.

20 title defense even though peopel argue that many of them are nobody but they are nobodies because most people were not following MW boxing that time til Tito and DHL entered that weight.

Even if Floyd wins Pac they would say he should fight Cotto and if he wins Cotto they wold bring another fight or he is ducking this guy.

Seen that heard that gets borning from Floyd haters.

When he fought Zab people said he should be fighting Baldomir

When he fought Baldomir people said he should be fight Margarito, Hatton...etc

Hatton fight is Margarito til Margarito got exposed against Mosely. Then Cotto back in the market.

This is boxing not a street fight you dont just fight who ever you want. There are many factors.

oooh and there is another thing from Floyd's hater before every fight they bring out the the first Castillo fight saying Castillo got gifted ...blah blah blah.

Seen that done that that is why I rarely vist this site

Comment

Working...
                      X