Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for this Weekend's fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarver will win by KO. I'll put 20k on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
      I don't think anyone will ever TKO Tarver, he's just too big and too relaxed to get stopped. If it didn't happen against Hopkins, it just wasn't going to happen.
      Hopkins wasn't trying to stop Tarver, he was pacing himself and was making sure that he didn't run into anything crazy. He did it the right way for his age. Dawson has the power and stamina late he knows how to place his punches together properly when he has an opponent gassed out and on the retreat. If Tarver cannot land or do anything to make Chad respect him, then hes going to have a hard time making the distance. He is in with a young guy that is faster, has better stamina, punches just as hard( IMO) and is a better boxer than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
        I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
          i'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            Hopkins wasn't trying to stop Tarver, he was pacing himself and was making sure that he didn't run into anything crazy. He did it the right way for his age. Dawson has the power and stamina late he knows how to place his punches together properly when he has an opponent gassed out and on the retreat. If Tarver cannot land or do anything to make Chad respect him, then hes going to have a hard time making the distance. He is in with a young guy that is faster, has better stamina, punches just as hard( IMO) and is a better boxer than he is.
            Yes, but Hopkins' style was just poison for Tarver. Even without putting much pressure on Tarver he was able to rough him up and put him on the canvas. Dawson isn't the kind of counter puncher who can get Tarver out of his comfort zone and put real hurt on him.

Tarver is a smart guy, he is a challenge not easily turned back.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
              I'll take it.
              Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              i'll take it.
              Best odds get it.

Comment

Tarver KO.

Vitali KO.

Comment

honestly ive never seen vitali fight
                  how is his defense? will he be a static target like wlad? his chin might had been great but i think its average now
                  im thinking on putting some money on peter
                  u see no one has ever won a title after 3 years of inactivity thats a really strong statistic

Comment

DAWSON TKO11 TARVER

-I think Tarver will try real hard to fight on even terms with Dawson early on, but Dawson throws REALLY hard to the body, and i think there will be moments late where Dawson is just teeing off on Tarver, and the ref will jump in and stop it there.

PETER TKO KLITSCHKO

-Im surprised by how many people are picking Klitschko. I HIGHLY doubt this is the Klitschko that looked poised for dominance back in '04, or anything close to that. Ring rust is inevitable, and against Peter that could definetly be disastrous. I think Peter will stop him, and it could come at any time in the fight, including round 1 IMO. Klitschko is tough, but SOOOO much time off. I mean, its been nearly FIVE YEARS people!!!!

Comment

I'm off to bed. PM me your odds/terms if you are still interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X