No announcement yet.

Rivals has Buckeyes #3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ...lol lol Spoken like a true Blue loser!!!
    what kind of car did you buy for Pryor? and what kind of jobs did you get for his parents?

i hope he gets hooked up better than Clarett, and gets at least as much money as you gave to Greg Oden.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      what kind of car did you buy for Pryor? and what kind of jobs did you get for his parents?

i hope he gets hooked up better than Clarett, and gets at least as much money as you gave to Greg Oden.

.....I hear that Pryor has a bit of an attitude so he scares me a little. Hopefully he just shuts the **** up and runs instead of running his mouth. You know damn well that Tress will know how to use him. Hitman, how bad do you think you guys will lose to us this year? 20-30 I'm guessing but it may not be that close. How long before you win another game against us? What are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        The Pac-10 is not significantly better than the Big Ten. Quit letting Colin Cowherd fill you head with that west coast bias.
        Actually I don't listen to that guy and Im even a huge Michigan fan so I could be biased towards the Big Ten, but that's how I see it. On average I think the Pac 10 athletes are better than the Big Ten athletes. If Michigan and Ohio State weren't included it would be a really big difference. USC dominates that league so much that it makes it look weak, but I think it's tougher than the Big Ten and would rate it slightly higher than the Big 12, unfortunately the North division in the Big 12 weighs that conference down a little.

I think your Mizzou Tigers are gonna beat Illinois rather handily. Yeah they got Juice Box Williams and A. Benn, but Mizzou gots Daniels and a pleothra of good recievers. I used to stick up for the Big Ten back in the day, but besides Michigan and Ohio State all the other teams are average.

Comment

Sonny's preseason top 5:

OSU
          Georgia
          Oklahoma
          Florida
          USC

Comment

Working...
          X