No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Manager Reacts To Stevenson's Verbal Bombs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sergey.smith View Post
    Not calling anyone bad names, he must have FORGOT that Sergey called African Americans these names in print and video: "pureblood nig**rs", "sunburnt guys", "inadequate", "abnormal". This manager has selective amnesia. Not okay for Stevenson to call them bad names but it's okay for Sergey to say complete racist statements about ALL of the African Americans. I dislike hypocrites! (p.s. for you fools that always think I am black, I am NOT black. I do not like racists!)
    Are you still whining that maybe possibly sumbubby may have hurted your feewings? Or you poo little thing! Here, will this make you feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon View Post
      Other than the HBO officers, who knows how much has been offered? As we may presume the offer will not be ridiculously low, and Kovalev seems ready at the drop of a hat to accept an offer, why not Stevenson? That alone should suggest to us who has the condor and confidence of a champion.
      I'm also sure kolv isn't making what Adonis is And I'm also sure that kolvalev didn't have a year like Adonis either......The reality is every one wants to see this fight its in HBO'S best interest to make it happen

Comment

Who could have predicted Lucas Matthysse would suffer an eye injury, be forced to fight with one eye and one arm (because he was protecting that eye)?
        Lol, as if lucas getting punched in the face during a boxing match isn't what "forced" his eye to close

Comment

Originally posted by lov 2 box View Post
          I'm also sure kolv isn't making what Adonis is And I'm also sure that kolvalev didn't have a year like Adonis either......The reality is every one wants to see this fight its in HBO'S best interest to make it happen
          Kovalev is not making what Stevenson is -but he's quick to accept a fight. Stevenson is getting more -so what's the problem? If Kovalev didn't have such a great year why is there so much agitation about him? Without evidence to the contrary, we should accept HBO is trying and going to make this fight happen.

Comment

Who could have predicted Lucas Matthysse would suffer an eye injury, be forced to fight with one eye and one arm (because he was protecting that eye)?
            Don't make these excuses. He stepped in that ring and lost. He was also hitting Garcia with his best shots and it did nothing to him. These injuries happen in boxing. I mean you are throwing punches at the head constantly. I mean its not Garcia's fault he threw a punch and damaged his eye. Oh wait, yeah it is... Just like its Manny's fault that he ran right into the straight right hand JMM threw that laid him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
              Lol, as if lucas getting punched in the face during a boxing match isn't what "forced" his eye to close
              Another quick at putting his foot in his mouth!

If he hadn't suffered the eye injury, we obviously should presume a different outcome -losing as a result of an injury is not the same as losing without one. A Tko/ko is not an injury

Did Byrd beat Vitali or was it the shoulder injury? Did Lewis beat Vitali or was it the eye injury?

These types of injuries always taint a victory.

Comment

Originally posted by uncommon;14265927[B
                ]Who could have predicted Lucas Matthysse would suffer an eye injury, be forced to fight with one eye and one arm (because he was protecting that eye[/B])?
                You're being disingenuous with yourself here as you're making it seem as if Lucas Matthysse eye suffered a spontaneous injury, when in fact it was caused by him getting hit in a boxing match by his opponent.

Comment

I gotta say, it appears Kovalev is more willing to fight than Stevenson. Stevenson is already talking about money, and there hasn't been a single discussion of negotiation for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    Typical foul mouthed ghetto punk. Sergio takes him out in 6. America is home of ghetto trash as role models.

Who's Sergio?

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                      Don't make these excuses. He stepped in that ring and lost. He was also hitting Garcia with his best shots and it did nothing to him. These injuries happen in boxing. I mean you are throwing punches at the head constantly. I mean its not Garcia's fault he threw a punch and damaged his eye. Oh wait, yeah it is... Just like its Manny's fault that he ran right into the straight right hand JMM threw that laid him out.
                      A physical injury, sustained during combat, diminishes a combatant's ability to equally participate. While not negating a victory, does taint it.

I couldn't make an "excuse" as I was not a participant. I offered evidence that explained the outcome. You do know the difference between excuses and evidence do you? That is not semantics; that is not a grammatical point.

Ugh ... kids these days...

Comment

Working...
                      X