No announcement yet.

The Queen: 63 years of being a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen: 63 years of being a ****

So apparently yesterday the current British Queen became the longest-ever monarch, taking over the record held by Queen Victoria.

What a bunch of ****s the royal family are, eh? Every time Kate Middleton's vagina opens up and a new spawn comes out of it, it means more tax from WORKING people having to pay for it.

Why the British public tolerate a bunch of ****s getting paid millions for doing about as much as Beercules in a bar fight is beyond me. Can you imagine that, if someone came up to you and went "fancy earning £8 million a year for doing absolutely fuck all? Just waving a bit sometimes?" you'd jump at the chance, wouldn't you?

Then you get people saying "but they make it back in tourism - Fat Yanks come over to take photos, and it makes $$$$".

If I'd known the Queen was going to beat that record, I'd have gone down to Buckingham Palace, spread her 89-year-old legs, and kicked her again and again in the ****, until she went "I'd better abdicate, I've had my fucking **** kicked in for half a fucking hour."

What a bunch of fucking wankers.

Thread title alone....

Comment

So you give me RED K for saying that the refugees should be returned to where they come from and send me an insult but you want to kick an 89 year old lady between the legs until she begs for mercy? Yeah, you're a real man. I think I'll report you for making threats against the Royal Family just for the fun of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        So you give me RED K for saying that the refugees should be returned to where they come from and send me an insult but you want to kick an 89 year old lady between the legs until she begs for mercy? Yeah, you're a real man. I think I'll report you for making threats against the Royal Family just for the fun of it.
        Shut up, eh, you moose-fucking BETA.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Shut up, eh, you moose-fucking BETA.
          I'd tell you to blow me but I am afraid that you would take me up on the offer.

Comment

She has told her 800 servants what to do in her 775 room palace longer than any other monarch!

Comment

1 star thread. red K sent,

How dare you a commoner insult our beloved Monarch!.
              We shall look up your IP and find out where you live and give you the spanking you deserve.
              It shall be downhill for you from this time forward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                She has told her 800 servants what to do in her 775 room palace longer than any other monarch!
                Unreal, ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  So apparently yesterday the current British Queen became the longest-ever monarch, taking over the record held by Queen Victoria.

What a bunch of ****s the royal family are, eh? Every time Kate Middleton's vagina opens up and a new spawn comes out of it, it means more tax from WORKING people having to pay for it.

Why the British public tolerate a bunch of ****s getting paid millions for doing about as much as Beercules in a bar fight is beyond me. Can you imagine that, if someone came up to you and went "fancy earning £8 million a year for doing absolutely fuck all? Just waving a bit sometimes?" you'd jump at the chance, wouldn't you?

Then you get people saying "but they make it back in tourism - Fat Yanks come over to take photos, and it makes $$$$".

If I'd known the Queen was going to beat that record, I'd have gone down to Buckingham Palace, spread her 89-year-old legs, and kicked her again and again in the ****, until she went "I'd better abdicate, I've had my fucking **** kicked in for half a fucking hour."

What a bunch of fucking wankers.
                  Gawd bless 'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    1 star thread. red K sent,

How dare you a commoner insult our beloved Monarch!.
                    We shall look up your IP and find out where you live and give you the spanking you deserve.
                    It shall be downhill for you from this time forward.

TCT: The Charles Team.

Comment

Working...
                    X