Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC Commisioner Bill Brady Resigns After Pacquiao Incident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
    “I know this man, he has always been an honorable person,” Brady said of Pacquiao. “I find it offensive that he’s being sued and ridiculed. It truly breaks my heart.”

Brady said the Pacquiao incident and the aftermath may have been the final straw for him.

Do Brady knew something more than we think we do about pacquiao not being given his anti-inflammatory on fight night? Something to think about..

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/...tic-commission
    "I think there’s a difference between someone like Mayweather, who made millions and millions of dollars, and some kid who’s making a thousand bucks," Brady said. "To have the same penalties applied equally, I have a real problem with that."

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      So Manny got surgery for an injury that "couldn't have been that bad"?
      Well he'd fought with that injury, in his greatest ever performances, so yes, it obviously didn't have the slightest effect on his performance one bit and didn't effect him in this fight either. No one brought up the possibility of any injury before the conference hours later. No one questioned his performance in those hours after, because he looked fine. He just got beat by the better guy. No one in his team or corner mentioned the injury and he didn't say anything himself about hurting it in the fourth round. Not only that, but the story has changed a dozen times.

First, it was a new injury done really early in the fight, maybe as early as the second round. Then it was injured in training, so he went into the fight with it. Then it was injured in training, but got worse during the fight, in the fourth round. Then he was fine in training but only injured it during the fight. Then it was injured during training, but healed fine, then he redid it badly during the fight. Then it was he needed a super strong pain killer PED because it was a bit sore and they didn't want it to get worse. Then Arum comes out and says 'no, it's actually an injury he's had since the Oscar fight and suddenly only got bad after he lost to Floyd 7 years later'.

Despite all the talk of surgery for an injury that never affected him in any way for his fights, it would supposedly take a minimum of 9 months to heal and lots of rehab, but he heals with a couple of months of supposed surgery to full fitness all from going swimming in salt water a bit.

Then after the fight, Pac doesn't say anything about any injury. Only that he could have thrown more punches if Floyd didn't move so much and that that's the only reason he lost the fight. No mention of any injury, let alone a devastating fight losing one.

When specifically asked if anything effected his performance, amazingly he doesn't bring up the one thing that supposedly lost him the fight!? Are you ****ing kidding!? So, despite having an injury that supposedly damages his arm to the point that it lost him the most important fight ever, when asked about it, he doesn't mention it, and instead only talks about Floyd moving too much and that he would have been able to throw many punches if Floyd stayed still. Then hours later after a closed door conference with his media team, suddenly his story completely changes and its 'actually I injured myself and that's why I lost'.

Then they can't keep their story straight because lots of people keep being asked about it and it changes time and time and time again.

Do you people really buy the utter ****e you've been fed? I'd be embarrassed to fall for it.

He lost the most important fight of his career, what better time is there to bring up a 7/8 year old injury that miraculously healed in a couple of months with a bit of salt water.

A bull**** injury that was made to try and get a rematch and make hundreds of millions more.

Comment

Working...
      X