Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and for the record, I am not buying this gayweather slant. I think it's childish but I was trying to make a point!

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
      But ONLY when the trolling is anti-Pac....right?
      Hell no. I reported two people who were trolling only last week with anti-Mayweather threads.

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      you do always want someone to get banned?
      To make the world a better place.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Steve HArvey,

Do you think there's any significance in Roach-trained fighters being found using steroids previously? As well as some of Roach's closest friends?
        James Toney was busted for steroids and Roach was training him.

Comment

everyone cries when people diss manny..but i log on to a front page full of floyd hate threads..and the ones complaining here are the ones that make the floyd hate threads

Comment

Something tells me that S a m u r a i has heard that message before.
            Who are you anyway? Al Haymon/GG Marquez, by any chance? Your posting style feels familiar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
              well what reasons can floyd give when they test his blood and find that he is HIV positive?

"oh ellerbe and i are having an innocent shower after a rigid work-out and he slipped and his dick ended up in my ass. it was a freak accident really!"

sorry didn't mean to be as low as the TS but just they seem to be asking for it!
              What's interesting is why visions of gay sex go through your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                everyone cries when people diss manny

Why are you lying?

Comment

But ONLY when the trolling is anti-Pac....right?
                  Nope, I get annoyed by all trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
                    If Manny gets caught expect a lot of excuses,many of which you have heard before.You will be told of his knee injury which healed a week before he fought Cotto.He's an Arum fighter and let's be honest his fighters are a bit dodgey.Margarito used cement in his gloves,Chavez is using horses stuff to make weight and you know your favourite Pacquiao is next.

What other excuses do you think Manny will use if he gets caught
                    [IMG]https://the-hourglass.com/shop/images/weursch_****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
                      James Toney was busted for steroids and Roach was training him.
                      Sylvester Stallone was busted for hGH. Roach is very close to him.

Please refer to Pac-Cotto 24/7, ep 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X